The Airveda app provides accurate and real-time air quality index (AQI) from locations across the globe. Track outdoor air quality in your city – including PM2.5, AQI, and PM10 values, view historical air quality data for any location, know how pollution levels in your city compare with global figures and make informed decisions that help you Breathe Well and Live Well.
The app also connects seamlessly with high accuracy, portable Airveda monitors that measure PM2.5 PM10 CO2 Temperature and Humidity. Features –
• Air quality alerts
– Get daily notifications about AQI in your location and minimize exposure to poor air quality. Know when air quality is safe to spend a day outdoors, and when is it bad so you can take preventive measures such as masks and air purifiers.
• Real-time and historical data
– View hourly, daily and monthly Air Quality data for any location and any device. Make informed decisions regarding exercise times, play times, vacations, etc.
• Trusted Air Quality Data Sources
– View data from the US Embassy, Indian government monitoring stations as well as other Airveda monitors set up around your city and rest of the country.
• Interactive map
- See AQI, PM2.5, and PM10 for all air quality monitors in the selected location, including Airveda Outdoor monitors.
• Read Articles
– Understand why it is important to monitor air quality, its impact and how air quality can be measured. Hear from the experts on how you can maintain respiratory wellness.
• Manage effectiveness of your air purifier
– Configure your Airveda Air Quality Monitor with your app and remotely know if your purifiers are effective, or if they need filter cleaning or changes.
• Completely ad-free with no hidden costs.
For more information visit: www.airveda.com