With "Lightning Camera" you can catch pictures of moments that happened up to 3 seconds before.
Want to capture a lightning? No problem - just hit the capture button after the impact!
Afterwards share the catch or create a GIF of the impact.
"Lightning Camera" is absolutely free of ads and charge.
"Lightning Camera" works with the largest camera preview resolution of your device.
That means the resulting images will not have the high resolution of your main camera, but about 1280x720 on most devices or 1920x1080 on newer 5 inch devices.
Try it out and leave some comments about what you like to see in future releases!
Feel free to share some shots or simply like the Facebook page of "Lightning Camera": https://www.facebook.com/lightningcamera
*** DSLR Controller is NOT compatible with all devices! For a free app you can use to test compatibility, see the "Remote Release" app ( http://market.android.com/details?id=eu.chainfire.remoterelease ) ***
*** PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION ***
*** BAD/CHEAP/LONG CABLES WILL CAUSE FREEZES AND ERRORS ***
We strongly suggest you read up on the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) about what DSLR Controller can do, how it works, and how to use it, before purchasing. The website contains a wealth of information you should know before using. Be sure to read the FAQ!
If you need a refund, go to our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ). We cannot process refunds through email.
Usage notes, feature lists, device compat. list, changelogs, FAQs, can all be found on our website: http://dslrcontroller.com/
Most questions should go to the support and discussion thread at XDA-Developers.com:
Features include but are not limited to:
- Live View
- Auto Focus (tap Live View)
- Manual focus adjustments (in AF mode)
- Zoom control
- Grid and aspect ratio overlay
- Bulb capture
- Continuous capture
- Image review (+ follow shot, gallery)
- Image filters (peaking, contrast, channel mask, grayscale, 4 modes/filter)
- Video recording
- HDR/Auto Exposure Bracketing
- Focus Bracketing (incl. HDR)
- Focus A-B
- Mirror Lockup support
- Timelapse (incl. HDR)
- Wi-Fi Passthrough
- Extensive modification of settings
-- Shutter speed
-- ExpComp and Bracket
-- ISO speed
-- Auto-Focus Mode
-- Focus and Zoom area (tap-and-hold Live View)
-- Picture Style
-- Drive Mode
-- White Balance
-- Color Temperature
-- Auto-Lighting Optimizer
-- Metering Mode
-- Image and video quality and format
Available options depend on the mode you have your camera set to (M, Av, Tv, etc) and camera model. Refer to the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) for further details.
If you are connecting using Wi-Fi, virtually all 1ghz+ Android devices are supported (your camera needs Wi-Fi support, though). If you are connecting over USB, your device needs USB host support. Compatibility listed below is based on USB support. Most unlisted but recent devices will be compatible, but not all.
A more extensive and detailed list is available at our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) on the devices page. We always welcome information on devices that are not listed on our page.
For most devices you need a USB host ("OTG") cable, for some you need a special adapter. Not all devices are supported on all firmware versions. See the devices page on our web site for further details on both.
Supported popular Android devices (USB)
- Nexus: Galaxy, 7, 7 2013, 10
- Samsung: S2 (4.0+), S3, S4 (4.3+)
- Samsung: Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Note 10.1 2014
- Samsung: Tab 8.9", Tab 10.1", Tab 2 7", Tab 2 10", Tab 3 7"
- HTC: One X (4.1+), One X+ (4.1)+, One (4.3+)
*Not* supported popular Android devices
- Nexus: 4
- Samsung: Low end devices, Mini series
- HTC: Anything before HTC One X
Some of these can be made to work with some hackery (root, custom kernels - not supported), but don't work out-of-the-box.
Supported Canon EOS models:
- Full support: 1D mk IV, 5D mk II, 5D mk III, 50D, 550D, 6D, 60D, 600D, 650D, 7D, 70D, 700D, 750D, 1100D
- Limited support: 1D mk III, 1Ds mk III, 30D, 40D, 400D, 450D, 1000D
- No support: older models
Let us know which hardware you are using with DSLR Controller!
It includes Self-timer, Long exposure, Interval-timer, Count-exposures, Auto Exposure Bracketing. You can also combine these modes. For instance, you can program PhotoIRmote to wait 5min, release the shutter, then take a total of 25 exposures at 2min intervals. You can easily take HDR photos or even make a HDR Timelapse (since it supports sequences of bracketing exposures).
Supported cameras via cable:
All of the cameras including a remote cable port. You’ll need also a CableMode.
Supported cameras via IR:
Canon, Nikon, Sony, Pentax, Samsung, Olympus. You’ll need also an IRmitter or a Samsung (SGS4, Galaxy Tab,...) or HTC (HTC ONE,...) phone with built-in IR sensor.
☆☆☆ WARNING! ☆☆☆
- Samsung and HTC phones/tablets including built-in IR sensors won’t need any extra hardware to control the camera.
- Rest of phones will require a Cable Mode or an IRmitter to control the camera. Visit our web to follow DIY instructions to easily build your own.
- PhotoIRmote works with any smartphone running android (2.1 or higher).
Before rating, please check the web, FAQs or contact us by email.
Visit our website for more info.
photography dslr reflex camera shutter control remote infrared ir bot red timer trigger infra photo samsung dslrbot canon nikon pentax sony olympus timelapse aeb exposure bracketing hdr cable
- Show camera preview on your Moto 360
- Taking picture any time even if your phone's screen is off or locked.
- Works stable
- Allow you to change setting on Watch.
-- Silent mode(shutter sound turn on and off)
-- Switch FRONT camera and REAR camera
-- Switch camera resolution
-- Self timer mode (3sec/10sec timer available)
- Do not disturb your phone's screen while phone's screen is on.
All features will work fine even if your phone's screen is off !
How to start the app
2 ways to start the app.
Tap to Start
- Just tap on your wear's face.
- Scroll to the bottom and you can find the 'START' on the list view.
- Tap 'START' and scroll vertically a bit, you'll find 'REMOTE SHOT'
say 'START REMOTE SHOT' and wake up.
Picture will be saved in phone's default 'Pictures' folder.
(please note 'Pictures' foder is inside internal storage.Not in the SDCard)
*Smartphone and Moto 360 must be paired before you use it.
To Sony's Xperia users
"Turn off" the STAMINA mode,when you want to take picture with screen-off mode.
(How to set:Setting>Power management>STAMINA mode)
If you search No sound shutter,Silent Camera,Smart shutter,remote shutter ,try this first.
Please read EULA(http://watea.net/rshot_eula.html) carefully and agree it before you purchase app.
If you have a question,plsease feel free to contact our email address in English.
The countdown is started by pressing the camera button or by making some noise :)
The pictures are saved on the SD Card and available in the Media Gallery.
Additional features in the donate version:
1. Integrated ND calculator
2. Home screen widget for shutter release
3. Control via the devices volume buttons
4. Motion Trigger using the phones/tablets cameraon
5. Exposure end notification
6. Video Start/Stop button for Sony NEX cameras
Standard functions (among others) are:
1. Simple Remote control
2. Delayed Shots
3. Series of shots with fixed interval (e.g for time lapse)
4. Bulb exposures
5. Combinations from 2., 3. and 4.
6. High-Dynamic-Range-Sequences (HDR)
7. Time controlled HDR-Sequences (Combination of Timer and HDR)
8. Triggering of shots or start of Timer or HDR sequences by the ambient light sensor on your smartphone (keyword: light barrier)
9. Triggering of shots or start of Timer or HDR sequences by the internal or an external microphone
In various models Canon seems to limit the precision of the bulb mode to one second. So HDR exposures below 1 second and/or with a fraction of a second (as 1.5 sec) are rounded to the full second. DSLR Remote Plus can't do anything about that! Reported models so far: 400D, 500D, 550D, 5D II.
Using a built-in IR sender:
DSLR Remote should work with the built-in IR sender of the followig devices (don't forget to choose the right camera brand and to switch your camera into remote mode):
- All Samsung devices with built-in IR sender
There seems to be a bug in some/all Samsung devices: in power saving mode the IR blaster doesn't work correctly! So, make sure to switch your device into normal (non-power saving) mode before using DSLR Remote.
- All HTC devices with built-in IR sender
The QRemote API Revision 4 should support sending raw IR data (neccessary for DSLR Remote to work) on the following devices:
- G Flex2, G2, G3, G3 A, G3 Screen, G Pro2
(for more details see http://developer.lge.com/resource/mobile/RetrieveOverview.dev?categoryTypeCode=ANRS#supporteddev)
The QRemote API Revision 3 only supports sending raw IR data on the following devices:
Unfortunately, doesn't the Sony native IR API provide the feature needed by any remote app like DSLR Remote, as is deploying its own IR codes as data with the app. The only thing possible in the API is using codes learned from physical remotes or codes supplied with the phone/tablet. If your device doesn't run Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) or Kitkat can not support the built-in IR hardware of your device for the above mentioned reason, please use a IR dongle or cable release hardware as described on the DSLR Remote website.
With integration of the Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) IR API DSLR Remote should work with all devices with a built-in IR Blaster supported by the Kitkat IR API.
Using DSLR Remote hardware:
Caution: a few smartphone types do not output high enough volume on their ear phone jack to make the infrared harware work properly. In addition a few camera types (e.g. Canon EOS 550D) are still not properly controlled remotely via the infrared receiver. In that case you might want to choose the cable control (transistors) instead.
Supported camera brands when using as an infrared remote:
Canon, Fuji, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax and Sony
If it doesn't work for you, feel free to contact the author, instead of voting one star. Contact informations are given below and on the authors website (http://bitshift.bplaced.net).
- Use a live preview to pose, and review your photos right away on a large screen
- Take high-quality photos with your SLR, including RAW file support
- Choose from multiple layout templates, or import your own
- Personalize the filmstrip layout with your logo or custom graphic
- Share via email or social media
- Print directly to a supported printer via wifi or usb
- Trigger via touch, bluetooth remote, or usbfoot pedal
- Supports portrait and landscape orientations
No need for expensive photography equipment, you just need Lapse It.
★ Featured on the English TV Show "The Gadget Show" http://youtu.be/QjjayQVHnrk
★ You can watch a great video review at http://youtu.be/8jhIyDYcumM
POWERFUL AND UNIQUE FEATURES:
● Capture stunning shots using the full potential ( Full Sensor ) of your camera
● Blazing fast render engine that creates gorgeous Full HD ( 1080p ) videos
● Import image sequences from your DSLR or GoPro cameras
● Import pre-recorded videos to create slow motion and fast motion versions of them
● Use any song from your library as the sound track of your video
● Speed up your time lapse with millisecond precision up to 240x
● Adjustable manual controls for exposure, focus, white balance and scene modes
● Share directly to Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Google Plus and many others
● Stunning effect filters to make your lapse even more stunning
● Tons of post-capture options including trimming, adding timestamp, square mode, backwards playback and more
● Stop motion and clay animation mode with onion skin
● Schedule the capture to start and stop automatically
● Super easy to use with intuitive interface and no registration needed
● Lapse It is the best time lapse and stop motion available on Google Play
● Real photo based time lapse and not just record high speed videos
● Capture interval for photos ranging from milliseconds to hours
● Resume capture for multiple days or different location projects
● Captures with higher image quality and for longer than HyperLapse
● Supports background capture on compatible devices
● Built-in time lapse social gallery
● Supports camera zoom
● Supports front facing camera
● Silent camera shutter mode
● Export to H264, MP4, MOV and FLV
● Easily adjustable full featured settings
● Hyper lapse stabilisation not supported at the moment
● No restrictions for capture length or frames
● More powerful than FrameLapse and Droid TimeLapse
● Android L ( Lollipop ) major update coming soon
● Tested and approved by more than 1.000.000 creative people
Lapse It has a UNIQUE and POWERFUL native render engine that allows you to create spectacular videos, it is blazing fast, robust, support audio and has a fully featured range of settings to apply.
Lapse It is the ONLY app on Google Play with this powerful render engine, and the only one that really works rendering the videos in the Android proper format, so you can easily watch the videos on your phone, share it across the web and with other devices.
Also there's plenty of features, you can really customise your sequence of pictures in many different ways and will be easy to archive the desired result. You can even apply different cool and stylish cam effects to them, such as vintage and black and white.
This new version brings more integration with social networks so you can easily publish your videos or share through the built-in Lapse It gallery, where other users can watch and vote.
We are on these social engines:
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/lapseit
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/lapseit
Google Plus - http://goo.gl/qnD8l
WHAT IS TIMELAPSE ?
Time Lapse is a photography technique that allows you to accelerate a video to and watch slowly changing events much faster.
Events such as movement of clouds, the rising and setting of the sun, animal life, a party with your friends, even individual activities like drawing or playing sports or anything else that you can imagine.
You will see them in a new way and otherwise undetectable patterns will emerge.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
This app uses a Plantronics headset (see supported models below) as the shutter release.
- Run the app
- Walk into the frame
- When everyone's in place, touch the headset's Volume Up button to snap the picture.
* Remote shutter release using your Bluetooth headset
* On-screen controls:
* Shutter feedback - silent, vibrate, click
* Flash - on, off, auto
* Manual shutter button
The app works with these Plantronics headsets ONLY:
* Voyager Pro HD - "PLT_VoyagerPRO" (http://tinyurl.com/cy4yoz7)
* Voyager Pro UC v2 - "Voyager PRO UC v2" (http://tinyurl.com/c95w2kj)
* Voyager Legend - "PLT_Legend" (http://tinyurl.com/cn4ktvc) - see note.
* Voyager Legend CS - "PLT_Legend" (http://tinyurl.com/kvmodac) - see note
* Voyager Legend UC - "PLT_Legend" (http://tinyurl.com/kblqazq) - see note
Google has fixed the bug in Android 4.2 and 4.2.1 that was preventing this app from working. If your device is running either of these versions, you must update your Android device to at least 4.2.2 in order to use this app.
We have received reports that bugs in the Bluetooth implementations of these phones prevent them from working with the Bluetooth Battery Meter:
* Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.2.2.
* HTC One M7 running Android 4.4.2 (note: the HTC One M8/4.4.2 works perfectly)
Older versions of Android (3.0-4.1.x) work fine.
* An apparent bug in the Voyager Edge and Voyager Legend/Legend CS/Legend UC headsets prevents them from sending its battery level to tablets (e.g. Nexus 7). We have notified Plantronics of this problem.
Get A Better Camera NOW!
High definition and fast panoramic camera:
- Highest resolution
- Fast and smooth panorama stitching
- Easy to use
- Augmented reality helps to get perfect panorama
- Up to 360 degree panorama (only limited by available memory)
Put your device in portrait orientation, tap shutter button, slowly sweep to the left or right, tap button again to stop shooting.
Join HD Panorama fans and share your photos on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hdpano
When shooting nature, camera optics rarely allow to capture complete landscape in it's beauty, not just chopping off small piece.
Indoor, it is rarely possible to move far enough to cover the space completely. A number of frames has to be taken or special optics (fisheye) should be used.
In these cases panorama is the solution.
Usually, panorama on mobile devices is shoot using either of two methods:
- sweep panorama - shooting is running continuously, and camera is rotated slowly and smoothly to capture entire scene.
- pan-and-shoot panorama - multiple separate frames are shot: shoot - rotate - shoot - rotate, etc.
Both cases have their own drawbacks.
In case of sweep panorama the shooting is actually happening in video mode and the height of panorama is limited by maximum resolution for shooting video (for the majority of mobile devices it is 1280 pixels). Also, it is impossible to get sharp result under low-light illumination, since camera is always in movement, and exposure for each frame is rather long. On the other hand, on devices without gyroscope, sweep panorama usually will give better stitching results.
Pan-and-shoot method allow to shoot panorama of maximum resolution, limited only by amount of available free memory on device. If device is equipped with gyro - it is possible to rotate camera quickly from one shot to another. In this case it is also possible to select the most appropriate focusing mode: autofocus, focus to infinity, or continuous focusing.
HD Panorama+ implements both shooting methods.
One of the problems while shooting panorama - the necessity to strictly keep camera orientation to avoid distortion of horizon line, and to avoid 'curvature' on frame sequence. Otherwise only a narrow area will come out as a result of stitching. In HD Panorama+ there are 'augmented reality' guides. These are showing clearly how to orient camera to get ideal result. When using augmented reality - it is simply impossible to shoot the frame which will drop out of panorama line of sight.
HD Panorama+ is stitching frames taking into account possible deviations in illumination between frames and presence of moving objects in panorama field. HD Panorama+ is reproducing dynamic range of the scene to the maximum extent and minimizing the moving objects stitching errors (ghosting removal).
If you are a professional photographer, HD Panorama+ will allow to save the input frames captured, and stitch and possibly adjust them on your personal computer.
For user convenience HD Panorama+ uses elements of Google Camera app UI under Apache license. Processing is done with proprietary Almalence algorithms, resulting in a drastic quality difference (highest resolution, dynamic range, etc).
Leonard Fibonacci discovered that if you have a sequence of numbers beginning with 1,1, where the next number in line is the sum of the previous two, then the sequence will progress towards a more and more exact representation of the golden ratio. The fibonacci sequence is 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, etc.
Oddly enough nature tends to organize growth and limbs according to this sequence. For example the ratio between the length of limbs of your fingers is the golden ratio. The ratio between the length of your nose and the distance from the bottom of the chin to the bottom of the nose is the golden ratio. The spiral growth of crustaceans follows the golden spiral. The divine proportions are an in-built (or in-grained) aesthetic parameter we judge beauty by.
This camera focuses on composition and not on playing around with settings like ISO, White balance, Exposure, Saturation, etc... settings like this should be done automatically so that all you need to do is to compose and take the shot.
★What makes a camera great is the person behind it.★
This is the paid free version. No ads and does not access internet which improves battery and performance.
-Golden spiral (stretched)
-Symmetric Face Geometry
-Rule of thirds
-Time Lapse (Intervalometer)
-Sound level shutter trigger
-Light level shutter trigger
-Angle shutter trigger
-Off screen shooting (Candid mode)
-Vibration feedback (for Candid mode)
-Volume button shutter
-Silent shutter (Some devices have a locked shutter sound and cannot be turned off)
-Fast start up
-Full image resolution (standard 4:3 to maximize megapixel)
-Jpeg compression control
-Sensor sensitivity control
-User definable image output directory
-(New) Use the headset's previous and forward media button as focus and shutter release.
-(New Feature) Now supports a Bluetooth Remote app (Remote for SensorCamera).
PRO EXCLUSIVE FEATURE
-Manual ISO control
-Manual Exposure control
-More features soon.
To view photography tips go to the Facebook page on Options menu.
More features coming soon...
I'm trying to support most phones and tablets but I cannot guarantee full functionality. Please send feedback for improvements. Also please give your rating for this app.
Banner is an image of Mayon volcano in Legazpi city Philippines. All pictures used are owned by the publisher.
Now with 4K 16x9 video recording on the Nexus 5 running Lollipop
Snap Camera lets you take pictures and record video with a single click, no cluttered preview screen, just the two buttons you really need.
If you want to test this camera before buying, please install the trial version..
The trial version has all the features of the paid app but will only start immediately in Airplane mode.
Snap Camera has a simple, powerful user interface featuring:
* Touch to focus
* Pinch to zoom
* Swipe to review
* Long press to adjust photo settings with the photo controller.
The photo controller includes settings for:
* Colour and Contrast (if supported by the hardware).
* Silent Shutter
* Burst Mode
* Self Timer
* Stable Shot
* Panorama mode
* Flash mode
* Grid lines
* Fast picture mode
* Additional Settings
The additional settings menu gives you access to many extra settings.
* Picture and Video Size
* Scene mode
* Self Timer delay
* Burst Mode settings
* Time Lapse
* Still and Video Focus Modes
* JPEG Quality
* Scene Detection
* Video Bitrate, Format and Codec
* Audio Settings
The photo editor lets you:
* Enhance Details
* Enhance Contrast (Ambiance)
* Add colour effects
* Add a border
* Crop, Rotate, Mirror
* Add image effects
* Histogram Modification
- You can see what effects will be applied and undo an effect at any time from the history menu
- Share an image with any other app such as Facebook or Google+ by clicking on the share icon
- Create panoramas by selecting the panorama icon (Android 4.0 and above)
- Fast picture mode instantly captures photos at the preview resolution.
- Capture still snapshots during video recording (if supported)
- Use the volume buttons to focus and take a picture or zoom
- Auto torch mode for low light video recording
- Use the advanced video settings to record video in resolutions not allowed by other cameras.
- Stable shot mode only takes a photo when the camera is completely still
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
HDR is a feature that lets you take pictures of scenes with very dark and very light areas. The app takes two photos at different exposures and combines them to make one HDR photo. By default the app will save the original exposures and open an HDR editor but this behaviour can be changed from the settings menu.
See here for details of HDR:
Some features are only available on newer devices.
Camera apps are notoriously difficult to make compatible with all hardware.
Please install and test the trial version first before you buy the paid app.
Please visit our website for tips and more details about the settings and features.
There is a discussion forum here:
Please use this to report bugs, ask questions and suggest new features. Remember to say which device you have and which Android version it is running.
This app will install 2 icons in your launcher, one for the Gallery and one for the Camera. Some launchers also put the Gallery icon on your home screen.
Note that most android 4.4 devices do not allow apps to store data on an external sd card except to an area that is deleted when the app in uninstalled. From the storage location dialog, select "external sd card" to use this area. But remember that if you uninstall the app all your photos will be deleted.
To try a beta version of the app, join this Google+ group:
and click the link under "About this community"
Check out our great video to see Snap Camera in action (this shows an older version of the app).
IMPORTANT! Triggertrap requires the Triggertrap Mobile Dongle to connect your camera to your device! See below for details.
Triggertrap’s sound sensor is totally configurable so you can get extra trigger happy with your camera! Triggertrap allows extreme exposure control, and lets you push the boundaries of HDR photography.
• "A nifty addition to any photographer’s toolkit" - Trusted Reviews
• "[Combines] the capabilities of several expensive camera accessories into a single, affordable product.” - Shutterbug
Here are the ways you can get triggering:
• Sound sensor - clap, whistle or tap
• Timelapse - travel through time
• TimeWarp - timelapses with acceleration
• DistanceLapse** - perfect for road trips
• Bramping - bulb ramping timelapse to keep your exposure smooth
• Star trail mode - extreme exposure control to create stunning images of the night sky
• LE HDR - Long exposure HDR sets with up to 19 exposures
• LE HDR Timelapse*** - create timelapses with all the detail of HDR
Along with all these modes, there are a variety of cable release modes, including simple cable release, tap and hold, and timed exposures up to 100 hours long! Triggertrap lets you get some distance between you and your camera too, with Wi-Fi triggering when you have two devices with the app installed!
To connect your Android device to your camera buy a Triggertrap Mobile Dongle separately. See the Triggertrap website for a list of supported cameras, and for more information. Currently more than 300 camera models are supported, with support added for new cameras all the time.
Long Exposure HDR (LE-HDR) mode supports shutter speeds from several hours down to 1/16th second, and can do up to 19 bracketed shots with 1/3, 1/2, 1 or 2 EV steps.
*To connect your Android device to a DSLR camera, you will need to buy a Triggertrap Mobile Dongle Kit separately. See the Triggertrap website for a list of supported cameras, and for more information. More than 300 camera models are supported.
**Requires GPS support
***Our Long Exposure HDR (LE-HDR) mode supports shutter speeds from several hours down to 1/20th second, and can do up to 19 bracketed shots with 1/3, 1/2, 1 or 2 EV steps
AndroidZoom says,"The Detective App. Curious App with original idea, works well!"
Rates it 4/5 for its prices worth!
Check out Sneaky Cam+. Its ad-free and feature loaded!
What does it do?
Sneaky Cam allows you to take photos with your phone's camera discreetly without letting others around you know what you are up to!
Absolutely perfect for sneaking a pic in plain sight!
(If you have a problem, please contact us. Please do not down-rate the app without having contacted us first.)
How does it work?
Instead of showing you the preview of the camera it shows you a screen of your choice available in the Preferences menu. When the user touches the screen a quick and discreet notification tells the user that the picture has been taken and the picture is saved to the folder 'Sneaky Cam' which is accessible from your Gallery.
You can also set the transparency of the screen so that you can see faintly or strongly the preview of the camera.
Or as an option if you select on screen preview, you will get a small preview of what you are about to click..
It disables all sounds so no one hears the shutter sound.
How do I use it?
Simply touching the screen after opening the app is sufficient to take the pic! The user will see a notification saying 'Picture taken!'.
The photos can be accessed from the gallery on the phone.
You can trick the people around you by making them believe you are playing a game or surfing the web or texting etc.
The transparency of the screen can be set from the Preferences menu so that you can see the preview. Try it, to experience the 'awesome-ness' of the app!
**In Beta testing!
Please write to us if you have any suggestions or feedback and please report errors. We will take care of it immediately. Please don't rate the app down without giving us a chance to deal with your difficulty.
**Warning! Some phones do not support silencing of the shutter sound. The manufacturer of the phone will not allow it or it is against the law in the country where you are using the app. There is no work around to that. Sorry. The app will work. However, the shutter sound will persist.
PLEASE DO NOT down-rate the app. Contact us via mail. We'll see what can be done if anything at all.
Q. "I can't see the photographs in the gallery." Where are they?
A. Depending on the phone you are using.. It takes sometime to get updated in the default gallery of your phone.. You can check and un-check the hide pictures option in the preferences menu to try quicken this process.
Try using this very famous gallery app called QuickPic. You will be able to see the clicked photos instantly.
Q. "Shutter sound won't go off." Why?
A. Some phones do not support silencing of the shutter sound. The manufacturer of the phone will not allow it or it is against the law in the country where you are using the app. There is no work around to that. Sorry. The app will work. However, the shutter sound will persist.
PLEASE DO NOT down-rate the app. Contact us via mail. We'll see what can be done if anything at all.
**Using this application may be against the law in some countries. The developer of this application is not responsible for any damages caused by the use of this app. This app is just for fun, please use responsibly.
If you are looking for Spy Cam, Spy Camera, Secret Camera, Hidden Camera, Hidden Cam, Spy Photo,Stealth Cam, Stealth Camera, Spy photography, etc. this is he right app for you!
A simple and faster way to capture selfies from 1 to 15 meters distance from the device.
[Free Features ]
✓ Remote control using voice commands("OK Cheese", "Ok Smile").
✓ Remote control using whistles.
✓ Instant or delayed capture.
✓ Silent shooting.
✓ Countdown Timer.
✓ Auto Focus.
✓ Touch to focus.
✓ White balance settings(Incandescent, Fluorescent, Auto, Daylight,Cloudy).
✓ Scene modes.
✓ Manual exposure.
✓ Activators (you can use the volume buttons as a shutter or as zoom controls).
.. and more
[Pro Features ]
✓ Voice commands("Ok Photo", "Ok Action" , "Ok Start", "Ok Do it").
E-Mail : email@example.com
Website : http://www.tafayor.com
XDA forum : http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/alcomra-t3060265
Burst mode is great for sports and nature photography, but also for everyday friends and family situations. You can get just the right pictures of your buddies, kids, pets or hobbies.
The camera uses continuous autofocus if your phone has it, otherwise you can use tap-to-focus. Good light is key for achieving high speed. Use the torch flash when needed. Shutter sound can be turned off for "stealth mode" operation. Pictures are saved into your photo gallery in the Burst Mode Camera album. Use your phone's Photos or Gallery app to handle the pictures.
Picture resolution is automatically optimized for high speed and reasonable quality suitable for web posts, messaging and making collages. This kind of speed is not possible using camera's highest resolutions.