With "Lightning Camera" you can catch pictures of moments that happened up to 3 seconds before.
Want to capture a lightning? No problem - just hit the capture button after the impact!
Afterwards share the catch or create a GIF of the impact.
"Lightning Camera" is absolutely free of ads and charge.
"Lightning Camera" works with the largest camera preview resolution of your device.
That means the resulting images will not have the high resolution of your main camera, but about 1280x720 on most devices or 1920x1080 on newer 5 inch devices.
Try it out and leave some comments about what you like to see in future releases!
Feel free to share some shots or simply like the Facebook page of "Lightning Camera": https://www.facebook.com/lightningcamera
By popular demand, the original Fast Camera app, downloaded and highly-rated by over 7 million users around the world, now available for your Android device!
Lightning fast burst photos. Save only the best!
Timelapse Video, Timer & Stealth Mode.
• Shoots up to 1,800 pictures a minute!
• Save only the best shots to your camera roll
• Export Timelapse Videos & Slideshows
• Lock focus and exposure just like the pros
• Export time-lapse videos
• Stealth Mode and Manual Focus and Exposure
• Export Options. Social Sharing Included.
SHOOT 'EM IN LIGHTNING SPEED
With up to 1,800 pics a minute at HD it's the fastest camera on Google Play. Period.
SNAP, PICK AND ROLL
Take tons of shots quickly...but save only the best pics to your camera roll.
TAKE CHARGE OF THE SCENE
Set the camera to take continuous photos (default), a burst of photos, or manual shots.
CREATE STOP MOTION STORIES
Get creative and turn your pics into a stop motion video.
SNAP AMAZING GROUP SHOTS
Turn on the timer, jump in the pic and choose from multiple shots.
GET POWERFUL CONTROLS
Manually control locking of focus, exposure, and white balance.
NEVER MISS A MOMENT
The camera starts shooting as soon as the app opens so you won't miss a thing.
TAKE THOUSANDS OF PICTURES
There's no limit to the number of photos you can capture.
CHANGE ORIENTATION ON THE FLY
Switch between landscape and portrait while shooting.
AVOID ANNOYING DISTRACTIONS
You won't find any ads or in-app purchases to get in the way.
TRAVEL THRU TIME
Turn Date/Time on in settings to overlay the precise shutter capture time on exported photos and videos.
NEW EXPORT OPTIONS
- to Instagram
- to Facebook
- to Flickr
- to Email as Video
-Auto Focus/Exposure lock on double-tap. Manual controls on triple-tap.
COMPATIBILITY WITH YOUR DEVICE
Please note that Fast Camera is compatible with devices running Android 4.0+. The app has been thoroughly tested on dozens of devices. You may find that certain features work slightly differently on your device to how they are described above; if this is the case, it is due to limitations on your device. If you have any questions or need any help using Fast Camera, please email us right away.
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Email our 24-hour support team at email@example.com if you have any questions!
Visit our website: www.i4fastcamera.com
● Design - Lightning's interface was carefully crafted so you can browse as efficiently as possible without sacrificing those features that mean the most to you. Tabs and Bookmarks are all tucked neatly away in side drawers, only a swipe away, allowing maximum screen viewing with minimal interference from the browser's chrome.
● Speed - By utilizing the WebKit rendering engine that comes built into your Android device, we can ensure a swift, lightweight experience that won't disappoint.
● Privacy - Use Incognito Mode to browse without leaving a footprint, download Orbot and turn on proxy support to mask your identify and location, use StartPage or DuckDuckGo for your search engine, or disable settings that you think leave you at risk. Whatever your concern, Lightning is here to help.
● Features - Full-screen, check. Adblock, check. Inverted Rendering, check. All the search engines you want, check. Search Suggestions, Bookmarks, History, User Agents, whatever you need, Lightning does it.
● Open-source - Just as Android open-source, so is Lightning. We believe that the best software is built when communities come together to engineer the best solution. Head over to the repository on GitHub to fork, contribute, or translate. Whoever you are, there's a place for you in open-source.
● permission.INTERNET: Used to access the internet for browsing
● permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used for downloading files and backing up data
● permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used for downloading files and restoring data
● permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Optional
● permission.READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS: Optional
● permission.WRITE_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS: Optional
Beta Tester Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/108746004608718111703
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ACRDevelopment
We're currently also accepting beta testers for an app based on our popular conceptualization of 'flexible' playlists. Sign up here - http://getwaeo.com/
Check out our blogpost (http://blog.getwaeo.com/post/104391231877/the-start-of-something-beautiful) to get the drift.
Lenx is a clean, intuitive interface that generates long exposure photographs on your smartphone. It is as easy as shooting a video. Create pro shots & ghosting effects easily!
With Lenx, you can share your shots to Instagram or choose from a myriad sharing options (displayed after capture is complete, on the preview screen) to showcase your creativity on social media of your choice!
This free software version (2.0) is completely free of ads and has the following features
● After numerous requests from our community of users, we have finally rolled out a feature for higher frame rate. This will make your exposures more real time and closer to analog quality if used with stabilizing supports. Get it as an in-app purchase from the Settings option (listed as 2x FPS) on the main screen! - Lenx Pro
● Lenx LIVE : Now get live preview of the image while taking the shot.
● Timer support
● Auto focus support
● Front camera support
● Exposure level control
● Zoom (during capture as well)
● High/Low resolution support
● Instant sharing
● Landscape mode
● Zoom/Pan on generated image
Some of the screenshots that are listed are provided by our users and we thank them for helping us to promote this app.
● You can vary exposure during the shot which would give you better control.
● Zoom can be varied to get 3D motion effects as if the object were coming out of the screen.
● Best used in low light conditions, this app can be used to take bright quality photographs. Set high exposure and capture the shot for around 2-3 seconds.
● Stabilize your phone for better shots. Excessive shake can result in ghosting, which might at times give cool output, but many-a-times just introduces weird blurs.
● Focus on your light subject to prevent saturation from other sources.
We are hard at work to incorporate good image stabilization algorithms into Lenx. Look out for further updates!
● Crashes on Sony Xperia series while using front camera.
● Rotor UI loses structure on Samsung Galaxy devices.
● We are always on the lookout for beta testers of our later app versions. Interested user drop us a mail. Include your device name with Android OS version.