Our vision is to be the most trusted brand, where people love to work and shop. We’ll do this by putting our customers at the heart of everything we do and investing in our outlets, our colleagues, and our channels to offer the best possible shopping experience.
What do we mean by trust?
• We want to be known for doing the right thing, for our customers, our colleagues, our communities, our suppliers, and our country. How? By sticking to our values and commitments.
• These aren’t just empty promises to make us look good. We’ve reviewed and relaunched our sustainability and have publicly stated where and how we believe we can make a positive impact on the economy, the environment, and society. We’re addressing the most significant issues faced by our customer's colleagues, stakeholders, and businesses and in a few years, we will have made a tangible difference.
• Health: We want to help our customers eat healthily. By improving the quality of the food served, even small changes can make a big impact.
Sourcing: We work closely with farmers, growers, and suppliers - in the Hoskote corridor - so we can reassure customers about where and how our products are sourced.
• Environment: We care about our planet and the effect that both we, and our global suppliers, have on the environment. So we’re reducing emissions, our water use, and our waste.
• Community: We make sure we’re a good neighbor, encouraging every Outlet to get involved in food donation.
• Colleagues: We rely on our colleagues to deliver excellent customer service and work hard to keep them happy and motivated, investing in them and involving them in our plans.