National Agriculture Market (NAM) is a pan-India electronic trading portal promoted by a Government of India which networks the existing mandis to create a unified national market for agricultural commodities. Purpose of the mobile App is to facilitate remote bidding by traders and access to arrivals and price related information to farmers and other stakeholders on their smartphones.
The e-NAM mobile app v1.3 is released with limited features of bidding by the traders and viewing the information related to the trade on e-NAM. This App is not a replica of the e-NAM Application as available in the web version. The following limited functions are available in the mobile app:
• Can bid for the lot available for trade.
• Can enter a fresh bid and/or change the last bid price.
• Can see minimum and maximum bid price in case of open auction
• Can View winner list, bid history, and share feedback.
For Farmers and other users:
• Can view state wise list of e-NAM mandis.
• Can view mandi wise arrivals.
• Can view minimum and maximum princes prevailing in any mandi.
Functions related to Gate entry, quality assaying, lot management, weighment, Agreement and sale bill generation, online payment, Gate exit, and MIS reports are not available in mobile app in this release and need to be carried out on the desktop/laptop.
Farmers, Traders, Commission Agents, Processors, Exporters, mandi functionaries and other stakeholders in the agriculture supply chain.