NiftyTrader.in is India's most-loved technical analysis website, which is focused on research, Technical Analysis & live data analytics. NiftyTrader team aims to empower retail traders with technical analysis tools so they can do their own analysis with the help of traditional and innovative tools.
Nifty Trader Team is working hard to provide detailed analysis of liquid stocks of Indian Stock Market. It helps Indian Equity Market Traders & Investors to take better decisions by providing in-depth data analysis, real time data analytics, visualizations in charts and easy to understand video tutorials for beginners. DOWNLOAD THE APP NOW and get complete technical analysis on your fingertips. If you are beginner, you can learn from the tutorials and create your trading strategies using creative technical Analysis tools.
Nifty Trader team envisions of making Indian Retail investor aware about the opportunities available for creating wealth in the Indian Stock Market. We have created stocks analysis, screeners and other innovative Technical analysis tools that can be used by both short term and positional trader.
Let's talk about the amazing features of Nifty Trader App:
Analyze any NSE stock in minutes - intraday, positional, trend, support & resistance, rollover and options Open interest.
Bank Nifty & Nifty Live Analytics:
- Artificial Intelligence engine analyses Bank Nifty & Nifty share price using various TA techniques
- It's a master of quantitative analysis and can be used by both beginners and advanced traders.
- Hold Nifty position or Trade the Ranges? - Suggests the best strategy based on current market conditions & current Price
- Technical indicators such as momentum, trend, Japanese Candlestick Pattern, Options & Futures data
- Daily Dynamic Support & Resistance Levels based on ATR trading Strategy. Compares current Nifty price with ATR levels
- JNSAR & J10SAR levels --> Generates Buy & Sell signals by comparing Nifty share price with dynamic SAR trading system
- Live Bank Nifty & Nifty Option Chain
- Change in Open Interest with Option Greeks, Volume & Volatility
- Max Pain level in Real time
- Put Call Ratio Analysis
- Option Volume and OI Analysis
SGX Nifty Live:
- Live quotes for SGX Nifty.
- SGX Nifty intraday chart to track movements and traded volume
Option Strategy; Options Trading, Real Time Price of Option Strategy; Option Chain:
- Visualize live payoff diagrams of Option Strategies
-Create What-if scenario analysis for option strategies
- Open "Option Strategy" tab and calculate profit/loss potential and cash flow for option strategies.
- The calculations are performed on live market prices to simplify Options Trading
Some handy trading calculators:
1. Pivot Calculator
2. Fibonacci Retracement Calculator
3. Option Calculator: Option Pricing, Option Greeks
4. Elliott Wave Fibonacci Clusters
Technical and Fundamental Stock Analysis:
- Short Term, Medium Term and Long Term Trend of Stocks
- Uses Momentum indicators to identify trending markets
- Moving average Analysis
- Volume analysis / delivery volume %age
- Support & Resistance based on Gaps
- Japanese candlestick chart pattern analysis
- Max Pain Level of F&O stocks
- Nifty & Bank Nifty Option Chain
- FII/DII Daily, Monthly and Annual Data comparison with Nifty Price Movement
- Lot Size of Futures & Options
- Free Float of Nifty 50 Stocks and their contribution to Nifty movement
- New 52 week High / Low
- Stocks with high Momentum
- Banned stocks from Futures & Options Trading
- Bulk Deals, Block Deals and Insider Trading Data
- Upcoming, Current and Past IPO analysis and returns
Stock Screener Filters:
- Moving Averages
- Day Range & Volatility
- Volume Shockers
- 20-Day Range Breakout
- Same Open & High, Open & Low
- Gap Up & Gap Down
- Bullish & Bearish Candlestick Patterns
- Max Pain
- Option Chain
- Live Share Price