PunchAlert is the safety app for you, your neighbors and your entire community. It’s the easiest way to stay safe, informed, and connected to the organizations in your area. Now with 911+, you can connect to local official responders better than ever before.
People everywhere are using PunchAlert to:
- Connect to the police while simultaneously alerting friends and family.
- Quickly report a break-in, suspicious activity, vandalism, a scam or theft
- Connect with places or organizations in their city that already use PunchAlert for emergency preparation and management
- Post tips or events like local blood drives and neighborhood watch meetings
- Help bring together lost pets with their owners
- Live stress free knowing they have a smart panic button always one tap away
Organizations all over the country are using PunchAlert to:
- Manage emergencies from your mobile device leveraging responder chat, mass notifications, emergency plan distribution, real-time location capture inside geo-fences, crowdsourced photos and videos, and more. PunchAlert allows organizations to communicate more efficiently and resolve incidents faster, all the while creating a detailed record and report of the incident.
- Crowdsource safety tips and incidents from employees, customers, or visitors.
- Send announcements to employees, customers, students, or guests.
- Create a community of safety
Notes: Some features of PunchAlert require a data connection either through WiFi or a cellular network. During an emergency incident, continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life. We monitor battery life to account for such scenarios. In the case of issues with 911+ call quality, we provide a link to call 911 outside of PunchAlert using cellular. Emoji icons supplied by EmojiOne.