EU Operations Live
We are thrilled to announce the expansion of our on/off-ramp capabilities to the European Union! Lithuania, the Netherlands, Portugal and Germany serve as our pioneering markets, with the rest of the EU countries joining soon.
- Deposits: Fund your account instantly using Debit cards, or up to three
days via SEPA bank transfers.
- Withdrawals: Withdraw your funds via SEPA.
- One-time KYC: As per local regulations, complete a one-time Know Your
Customer (KYC) verification during your initial deposit.
- USDC Conversion: For now, all deposits will be automatically converted
Please note that some EU banks may reject debit card deposits related to digital assets. In such cases, you can always opt for SEPA deposits, though it may take slightly longer.
Stake and Refer
Telcoin App users can stake the Telcoin (TEL) token, refer new users to the app, and earn between 15 to 42 percent of their referred users' trading fees. The ability to stake TEL and earn referral fees marks a major milestone in Telcoin's evolution into a self-sustainable, decentralized platform that will enable any mobile phone user in the world to benefit directly from the financial products and services they use in their daily lives.
US Support for Deposits and Withdrawals via Bank Account
US users can now deposit USD from their bank accounts for USDC.
- Users are able to deposit up to their personal bank withdrawal limit.
US users can now withdraw USD to their bank accounts via USDC.
- Withdrawals are supported by all US banks on the Plaid network.
- Transactions may take up to five business days to complete.
Trading is Live
Telcoin App users can now trade digital assets on supported DeFi protocols with a few simple taps, both quickly and inexpensively.
The Telcoin App supports fiat remittance from the US and Canada to 16 countries. Use your bank account to send to the following countries and mobile money platforms:
• Bangladesh, BKash
• El Salvador, Tigo Money
• Ethiopia, HelloCash
• Fiji, Digicel Mobile Money
• Fiji, M-Paisa
• Ghana, MTN Money
• Guatemala, Tigo Money
• Indonesia, Dana
• Indonesia, GoPay
• Indonesia, LinkAja
• Indonesia, Ovo
• Kenya, Equitel Money
• Malawi, Airtel Money
• Nepal, eSewa
• Pakistan, Easy Paisa
• Pakistan, Jazz Cash
• Philippines, Coins
• Philippines, GCash
• Samoa, Digicel Mobile Money
• Sri Lanka, Ez Cash
• Sri Lanka, mCash
• Tonga, Digicel Mobile Money
• Uganda, Airtel Money
• Uganda, MTN Money
Additional corridors coming soon!