• Your flight cancelled or delayed?
• Denied boarding?
• Your luggage delayed, damaged or lost?
• Do you have reduced mobility?
This Air Passenger Rights App is a must have for every passenger on a European flight. It explains your rights step by step, in a clear and accessible way. The App empowers you to speak at eye level with the airlines and tell them to comply with the rules. It also helps you filing a complaint or a claim against the airline.
Denied Boarding, Cancellation, Long Delay
This App explains your Air Passenger Rights (regardless of your nationality or age) when you fly
• within Europe*
• out of Europe*
• into Europe* with a European* airline
This Air Passenger Rights App informs you when you are entitled to
• care (refreshments, meals, hotel)
• a rerouting free of charge or a refund
• free phone calls
This App explains your Air Passenger Rights when your luggage is
• damaged, or
It also advises you what you can(not) check in, what you can(not) carry in your hand luggage, how you can limit damage to your luggage, and whom you can turn to for compensation if something went wrong with your luggage.
The App explains your Air Passenger Rights at European* airports and on European* flights if you have reduced mobility.
This Air Passenger Rights App also provides useful information
• if the airline has rebooked you
• if the airline has changed your flight time
• if you want to file a claim for compensation against the airline
* Europe includes the EU and EFTA countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and United Kingdom.