Reef Angel is the first open-source controller to offer the reefing hobbyist full control of hardware and software to accommodate their reefing needs. For more information about the controller, check out:
For those who have a Reef Angel and a Wifi adapter, you are now able to monitor the status of your fish tank anywhere you have internet access.
In addition to monitoring your controller, you can also:
* Update Internal Memory
* Toggle Feeding and Water Change modes
* Clear the ATO and Overheat flags
* View controller software version
* Get / Set the Date & Time on the controller
* Toggle Relay Status (ON / OFF / AUTO)
** Main relay and up to 8 expansion relays
* Retrieve controller labels from your webbanner/portal (userid required)
You have 2 options to monitor your controller:
1) Communicate to the controller directly - You must know your public IP address (or have a domain name associated with your IP address) and forward the proper port on your router to your Controller.
2) Use the values stored in the portal on reefangel.com - You must provide your userid for the portal.
For additional support for the Reef Angel Controller, check out the forums: http://forum.reefangel.com/