The Noble Qur’an, the Muhammadi Qur’an, with the narration of Warsh on the authority of Nafi’, from Al-Azraq Road, is octagonal and divided into parties and parts, without advertisements.
The pages are of high quality.
This Holy Qur’an is written according to Warsh’s narration on the authority of Nafi’, complete without internet connection.
- Fast and efficient search engine.
- Play audio recitation in the voice of the best reciters
- Memorizing the Noble Qur’an with a workshop narration.
- Save multiple tags and create new tags.
- Archive browsing.
- Enable voice recitation when the device is closed.
- Save the recitation position automatically.
- Index of the surahs, parts and parties.
Recitation in both horizontal and vertical positions.
- Search for surah, party, page, verse.
- Activate the night reading mode.
- The possibility of repeating the audio recitation of the verses in order to establish memorization.
- The material of the Qur’an is of high quality. Internet connection is not required except in the case of downloading audio clips.
The Muhammadi Holy Quran application was developed by the Mohammed VI Foundation for the publication of the Holy Quran.
The Mushaf of Muhammad was reviewed under the supervision of a specialized scientific body.
We hope that you will contribute to the publication of the book of God, which is a guide to goodness as a doer.
Praise be to God Almighty and His good help. He wrote this Holy Qur’an and set it according to what agrees with the reading of Nafeh bin Abi Naim Al-Madani (d. 240 AH), with a continuous chain of transmission from Nafi’ to Ibn Abbas, Abu Hurairah, and Abdullah bin Ayyash on the authority of Ubayy bin Ka’b al-Ansari on the authority of the Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace. In the performance of this narration, the choices of Abi Amr Othman bin Saeed Al-Dani Al-Andalusi (d. 444 AH) were adopted according to his path connected to Al-Azraq on the authority of Warsh on the authority of Nafi’, as it has the Moroccan staircase in official recitation, as they relied on it in drawing their Qur’ans, their points, and their settings from his time to today.
For reference, the material of this application is identical to the Qur’an of Muhammad in the paper container that was published on the official website of the Moroccan Ministry of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs:
To communicate, please use the e-mail:
For more information, please visit the official website of the institution on the Internet: