On the road, on the rock, traveling everywhere, Climbing Away allows you to find a rock climbing area around you, prepare a climbing trip and helps with references to guide books!
Climbing away now features a grade converter (both system : routes and boulders) and a technical climbing vocabulary translator!
Found a bug, have a question ? Get in touch with the developer! He's available for you.
An "issue tracker" is publicly available here: https://bitbucket.org/arnaudbos/climbing-away/issues/
En ella podrás encontrar reseñas detalladas así como también aproximaciones en coche y a pie hasta los sectores, parkings y paredes.
Nunca más te perderás en la montaña!!!
Climbing app tiene fotos panorámicas y de pie de via de alta calidad e interactivas.
Climbing app cuenta con un buscador diseñado para encontrar sectores, paredes y vías de manera fácil y rápida, evitando que cargues con una montaña de libros de reseñas.
La base de datos de Climbing app es dinámica y completamente actualizable. Con la ayuda de todos podremos crear la base de datos de escalada más precisa y completa nunca antes vista.
Available climbing grades:
* YDS (USA)
* British Technical
* British Adjectival
* Ewbank (Australia)
Available bouldering grades:
* Hueco (Verm)
* Fontainebleau (France)
* Peak (B)
* Polish (Cracow)
Additional information about other grade systems:
* click on grade to see all conversions
* click on grade name to change it
* long click on grade name to choose another grade system from a list
Languages: English, Polish
Keywords: climbing, grade, bouldering, convert, compare, difficulty, scale, ratings, routes
Current grades available:
- YDS (USA)
- Kurtyki (Poland)
- British Adj
- Peak Bouldering (B)
This is the only app you need when it comes to Rock Climbing Tips.
Do you want to get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals about the Rock Climbing Tips? Then download this app now!
Rock climbing is a fun physical activity which, if done properly, is also very safe.
Discover more about Rock Climbing Tips! Download this app and get these amazing features!
- A non- stop, daily stream of latest news.
- Like and comment on articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest products!
- Read the latest articles and comments.
- Know the latest update about Rock Climbing Tips
- Be one of the firsts to get the best deals.
- Share news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
*All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
thecrag.com is the world's largest collaborative climbing database. With over 273,000 rock climbing and boldering routes listed throughout the world. This app allows you to carry the crag around in your pocket, allowing you instant "off line" access to every climbing and boldering route.
The crag is complete with descriptions, access notes, and topo images for 1,000s of climbing locations.
The main features:
* Climbing route levels are converted to your preferred climbing system.
* Send messages to your other climbing buddies to organize climbing trips
* Tick your routes
* sync your favorite crags for total off line usage.
* customize what countries you want to keep up to date
* search the entire crag index instantly and off line
* use the map view to locate climbing routes near you
* use the index view to plan you next epic climbing trip in any country
* for less than a Big Mac get instant access and unlimited updates to premium crags for 1 year. No more buying a guide book that is already 12 months out of date
After installation we will be downloading the climbing index, this index contains over 273,000 routes, and can take up to 3 minutes. Please be patient as it is well worth the wait
For full pricing details please see the pricing page on our website
A note about the permissions:
The Crag needs several permissions that at first may seem daunting, they are however there to help make your experience as rich as possible.
* YOUR ACCOUNTS (ACT AS AN ACCOUNT AUTHENTICATOR). The Crag needs to keep it's data up to date so that you have the latest climbing information available. On android this is done by synchronizing climbing routes between thecrag.com and your application. In order to synchronize The Crag needs to register an account with Android (you may see this in Settings -> Accounts & Sync)
* YOUR ACCOUNTS (DISCOVER KNOWN ACCOUNTS) - this is a side effect of the above permission. We at The Crag have absolutely no interest in what other accounts are on your device, we are simply too busy providing you with the best climbing tool in the world
* SYSTEM TOOLS (WRITE SYNC SETTINGS) - This permission is related to the above accounts permission. The Crag uses the WRITE SYNC SETTINGS permission to request that Android periodically wakes The Crag up to keep you climbing information up to date
* YOUR LOCATION (FINE (GPS) LOCATION) - What would a climbing app be if it couldn't show you a map of climbing routes within your location. With this permission The Crag can show you on the map all climbing spots located around you to help you make informed decisions about your next climbing trip. It is also used to help you find your climbing location durring the walk in
* NETWORK COMMUNICATION (FULL INTERNET ACCESS) - This on is pretty standard with most mobile devices. thecrag.com simply has too much information to be stored on a mobile device. The Crag needs full internet access to download images/topos/updates for the climbing locations that you want to visit.
Topodroid is a useful app for free climbers.
Using this app, you can easily create topos of free climbing even at outdoor field and climbing gym.
[ Function of Topodroid ]
(1)Take a photo of rock and register. In this time, you can record your location info by GPS.
(2)Draw routes and holds in the photo to create a topo.
(3)You can also select a photo that was originally stored in your smartphone and create a topo.
(4)View registered rock infos and topo infos from a list and a map.
(5)You can also edit rock infos and top infos.
(6)You can make the records of your climbing.
Dedicated to bolted sport climbing in Malta, updated monthly to stay up to date.
The best choice to go climbing in Malta.
Languages: Spanish and English
- A must have app for any rock climber
- Great for exploring climbing destinations around the world through simple interactive guides created and shared by other climbers
- More features, enabling you to share climbing experience with other climbers, coming soon!
App key features
- Search crags by name, country or town or just explore new places to climb by scrolling through the list
- Get essential info about each crag including location, access tips and area maps
- Download guides for off-line use so you can access them anywhere and anytime
- See full-photo topos with routes, their names and grades in 3 quick taps
- *NEW Create guides for your favourite crags in 4 easy steps (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more details)
- *NEW Add and edit routes on pictures for selected existing crags (see cogwheel in the top right corner)
Craggie is still in BETA. It means that there may not be as many destinations as you would wish and some features can be still on their way. Occasional bugs may creep in too. If you think something doesn’t work or could be improved, we’d love to hear from you on email@example.com.
For any non-technical questions, suggestions or to help us adding new guides, drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org.
climbing, guidebook, guide, topo, crag, rock, escalar, croqui, pareti, falesie, escalade, grimper, klettern, fuhrer
You may add more details about the climb to track climbing locations, projects, notes, beta received, and attempts. Your projects will be all the more memorable when you can see each day you worked it and the number of total attempts it took to send the climb.
Climb Tracker also presents a statistical overview on your climbing history. You may view the climbs you've sent by sessions, weeks, months, years or your whole tracking career. It is filterable by outside and gym climbing locations, and bouldering or roped climbing.
Keep your climbing data safe by using Climb Tracker's built-in functionality to backup and restore to/from your personal Google Drive. This makes the data exportable and transferable. The backup and restore functionality has been tested on the following phones: Google Nexus 4, Google Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S and HTC Rezound.
The first version of Climb Tracker supports the YDS and Hueco Tanks grading systems.
The Climb Tracker icon is based on SMC's blue carabiner image which may be reused under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.
This guide covers selected classic rock routes of the North Wales area from the sea cliffs of Gogarth to the mountains of Snowdonia. The areas covered in the first edition are:
- Anglesey: Gogarth, Rhoscolyn, Benllech
- Llanberis Pass
- Ogwen Valley
- North Wales Limestone
At present the guide contains almost 750 routes across 165 topos covering 7 major climbing areas in North Wales, the free taster app includes details of the sport and traditional climbing in Vivian Quarry on the Llanberis slate. You can review the areas and crags covered on the supporting website at http://theSend.co.uk/NorthWalesRock/ or from the 'About' section of the taster app.
- a general introduction to the climbing in this area.
- crag search and maps for the whole guide, area by area and crag level.
- detailed crag info including walk-in, sun/shade conditions, parking, access and approach information.
- detailed sector information.
- interactive sector by sector topos showing both the sport and traditional climbing
- up to date routes and problems lists with full descriptions
- route info selection from the routes listing and route badges on the topos.
- area by area sketch maps for most of the crags for for full offline use
- split parking and crag map pins when the map is zoomed in, with directions from your current location available from the parking pin.
Please note that in order to keep the download file size small, the app isn't preloaded with any of the topo images. You will be prompted to download these when the app runs and we recommend a wi-fi connection for this. If your connection is interrupted you can resume your download as often as you wish until you have received all of the images.