Making commitments to new habits is easy, but keeping to them is not. Use Discipline to hold yourself accountable, by backing your commitment with a cash deposit. Remove the need for constant self-discipline, and let your phone keep you accountable instead.
Discipline can help you:
- Reduce addictive app usage: Dating apps, social media, & other distractions.
- Increase usage of self-improvement apps: Meditation, journaling, exercise & more.
- Show up where you want to be: The gym, social events, etc..
- Keep in touch: Call your mom, a friend, or make the hard call you have been putting off.
How it Works
1) Make a commitment
2) Put down a cash deposit
3) Keep your commitment, or risk loosing your deposit
Unlike other self-improvement apps, commitments made with Discipline are final. There's no way to avoid completing it, without losing your deposit. Even uninstalling the app, or disabling it, does not bypass the system.
* Maintain new habits, by using the app as a habit tracker
* Set and achive goals with a goal setter
* App Blocker, with real uninstall prevention
* Block distractions with an app blocker you can't just remove
* Automated accountability, that does not require self-discipline
* Boost productivity by avoiding distractions
Note: The app does not currently work on rooted devices.