Mobility evolution for all, GCOO
We create a world where everybody can move safely and joyfully through reliable technology.
● Who we are
· 2.5million registered users, 60million cumulative rides, and 1million MAU
· GCOO aims to be a life-friendly platform that connects people and places
● How to ride a GCOO
1. Launch the app
2. Find a GCOO nearby
3. Scan GCOO's QR code
4. Ride safely to your destination
5. Park on a bicycle stand or next to a street tree
6. Take a parking picture and end your ride
● We ask for the necessary permissions
· Location: Access to your location is required to find nearby vehicles and parking zones where you can get parking discounts or other benefits when the phone screen is off.
· Camera: Camera access is required to recognize the vehicle's QR code and take parking pictures.
· Photo: Access to your photos is required to attach the photo when fault reporting.
· Bluetooth: Bluetooth access is required for the rental and return of the vehicle.
· Phone: Phone access is required for a phone consultation
*The service is available without permission, but there may be restrictions on the use of some features.
● Contact us if you need any help
· Email: email@example.com