What imitoWound offers you:
- ⏱️📏 a wound documentation app that saves time: wounds and stomata can be measured digitally with our scientifically validated measurement method
- 🎯💵 a wound documentation app that is more precise: easier billing with health insurance companies, as the progression of chronic wounds such as decubitus, diabetic foot syndrome, arterial leg ulcers, venous leg ulcers and burns can be documented very precisely
- 😀👌 a wound documentation app that is fun to use: motivate staff to comply with international guidelines for wound documentation
- 📸📈 a wound documentation app that visualizes: patient cases can be recalled more quickly with the help of photos of the wounds and the visualization of the wound progression
- ✔️✔️ a wound documentation app that standardizes: no more searching for formulation aids or templates, as the selection options in the app significantly simplify the wound description
- 👩🤝👨 a wound documentation app that connects: easier collaboration, as photos of the wounds and also the wound documentation itself can be saved as a PDF and printed out to share with other care providers such as hospitals or general practitioners
In the context of interdisciplinary wound care, some outpatient nursing services, inpatient nursing homes, wound experts, general practitioners, hospitals and many more have already abandoned the laborious paper wound documentation and now use the digital documentation in imitoWound.
For hospitals and clinics, the wound documentation can be seamlessly integrated into the hospital information system (HIS) and the electronic medical record (EMR). Learn more at www.imito.io/en/imitowound and make an appointment for a live demo with us!
We are constantly developing our wound app and are grateful for suggestions for improvement: https://imito.io/imitowound/feedback-en or to email@example.com
Get to know our team on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/imito-ag
Our wound app is a certified medical product 💪
MDR & FDA declaration: https://imito.io/en/mdr-fda-statement
General terms and conditions: https://imito.io/en/imitowound-conditions-terms