Spixi is a next generation instant messenger. It utilizes blockchain technology to provide a secure and private chat experience. All communication and messages use end-to-end encryption, which means that only the intended recipient can view your messages. Integrated wallet allow you to send payments within the chat as easy as sending messages.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you were using Spixi before, please BACKUP YOUR WALLET prior to downloading and using this version. Data loss my occur!
NOTE: Spixi and Ixian technology is still being developed and is considered a beta. New features and fixes will be implemented with each update. We will appreciate any issue report or feature suggestion.
- No verification, no phone number and no personal data is required to use Spixi.
- No central servers, no points of failure. Your messages will be delivered as long as both you and the recipient are online.
- We do not store any information about you or your usage of Spixi. Your messages and who you chat with is your business.
- All messages and data are encrypted with the latest encryption methods and stored locally on your device. Chat securely with your friends and family.
- Share your files securely, all data sent through Spixi is delivered directly to the recipient, there are no centralized servers for your data to pass through.
- An easy to use cryptocurrency wallet is included in Spixi. Send and receive payments as easily as you send a message to a friend. View your wallet activity and send payments in chat.
- The decentralized architecture behind Spixi allows for a virtually no downtime service. As long as you and your counterpart have internet connection, you will always be able to chat and exchange data. There are no central points of failure.
- Spixi is entirely open source software. You can report issues, build from source or review Spixi's code on our GitHub repository: https://github.com/ProjectIxian/Spixi.
Download Spixi and never worry about somebody reading your messages. Send and receive payments with the integrated wallet. Chat without worrying that third parties might read your messages.