MlesTalk is an open source character-by-character messenger between two or more users on a same channel. See how everyone is writing their messages, character by character! Exchange thoughts faster. Avoid centralized services, have a freedom to pick freely the server to connect to - or even setup your own!
* See messages character-by-character!
* UTF8-support, emojis and images are also supported
* Message notifications while on background
* User presence with back-button
* Respects privacy fully - does not collect any user information
* Transport security over TLS protected WebSocket connection to the selected server only, no other dependencies
* Easy on battery
In addition to username and channel, you'll need to pick a shared key with other channel users. You can share your channel with friends without MlesTalk easily with provided QR-code or use it on a browser yourself.
By purchasing MlesTalk you support its further development.
Connectivity is based on open Mles-Websocket protocol. Please see mles.io/app.html
for more information.