MOIA brings you comfortably to your destination in Hamburg or Hanover: to the central station, train or most important places to see in the city. Leave your car elsewhere, book your ride with our convenient app, and pay by credit card, PayPal, or Apple Pay. If you travel by bicycle or scooter already, you’ll find the perfect zero-emission alternative with the fully electric MOIA shuttle. More convenient than public transport, no hunting for a car park, and no unnecessary detours, enjoy comfortable and private seats, Wi-Fi, and USB ports for charging your devices. Unlike a cab, you share your ride with up to five other passengers – which lets you travel at an exceptionally low price. The app of course tells you in advance how much it costs, where you’ll be picked up, and when you’re expected to arrive. You’ll save yourself stress and reduce traffic for everyone else.
How it works:
• Download the MOIA app and sign up.
• Enter your starting point and destination.
• Add a credit card or PayPal or Apple Pay account.
• Request and book a ride.
• Get picked up at a stop near you.
• Share the journey, help reduce traffic, and save money.
What’s so great about it?
Easy: Up to six people heading in the same direction travel together. This is an alternative to train, bus, metro, car sharing, taxi, and rental car, helping reduce congestion. So, lean back and enjoy the nice feeling of doing a little something for the environment with every ride through the city. Every trip you take helps make Hamburg and Hanover a bit more livable, whether on your way to work, the airport, the train station, the zoo, or Hamburg’s port. This is how transport is turned into mobility! And how the future of sharing becomes relevant for everyone.
One MOIA, with benefits for all:
• Arrive relaxed, in comfort, and safely
• Private seats, Wi-Fi, and USB ports for charging your devices
• Quiet and fully electric journeys across town
• No stress, no transfers, and no looking for a car park
• Zero emissions and zero CO2 for your city
• Easy and app-based, available from (almost) anywhere
• You’re told your fare and ETA before booking
• Stops near you, short wait, and no transfers
You can ride with MOIA in Hamburg and Hanover currently. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and be one of the first to know when we launch in other cities.
Do you have a question or want to give us feedback? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Arrival begins here.