Take MOIA to get across Hamburg and Hanover. To the train station, to go shopping, to the Hamburg airport or to the most important places in the city – book your trip comfortably with the app and MOIA will take you there quickly and safely, allowing you to relax. Without transfers, searching for a parking space, or making any detours. And with comfortable privacy seats, WLAN and USB connections. You share your trip with up to 5 other people. Of course, the app will tell you in advance what it costs, when you’ll arrive, and where you’ll be picked up. You’ll save yourself stress and reduce traffic for everyone else. This is how it works:
● Download the MOIA App and create an account
● Add your credit card details under “Payment methods”
● Enter your starting point and destination
● Request a ride, book it, and pay using the app
● Get picked up at your nearest pick-up point
● Share the journey, help reduce traffic, and save money
What makes it so revolutionary?
Easy: MOIA is simple and clever. And an alternative to other concepts like car sharing and rental car. Up to six people traveling in the same direction share a ride. This means that there are fewer cars on the road and you arrive at your destination relaxed. So sit back and enjoy the good feeling of knowing that every trip you take makes the city a bit more livable.
One MOIA, with benefits for everyone:
● Relaxed, easy and smooth journeys
● Privacy seats, WLAN, USB ports
● No stress, no searching for a parking space
● Easy with the app and from almost everywhere
● Price and estimated arrival time before booking
● Pick-up point close to you, short waiting time, and no transfer
MOIA is available in Hamburg and Hanover. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram and be one of the first to know about the MOIA launch in other cities.
Have any questions? You can reach us at email@example.com
MOIA will pick you up!