Relax by the fire light show using your Philips Hue lights. Watch your lights glow and flicker to the sounds of a fire.
• Candlelight — Flickering flame from a candle
• Lava — Molten rock oozes out of the volcano
• Fireplace — Glowing fire with wood crackling as it slowly burns
• Campfire — Flames dance quickly with crickets chirping in the background
• Toggle fire sound effects
• Set fire volume
• Toggle fire light effects
• Change flicker rate (default, glow, slow, medium, fast)
• Change the color of the fire light effects
• Change the brightness of the fire light effects
• Change lights end state (on, off, revert)
• Auto-start and Auto-stop fire
LIGHTS / GROUPS
Select one or more lights for your fire light show. Choose a group that you set up using your Philips Hue app, or create a new group in the Firestorm for Hue app. When you add new lights, pull down the list on the Lights/Groups tab to refresh.
I'd love to hear your thoughts and appreciate you taking the time to rate the app. By leaving a review, I can continue to improve Firestorm for Hue and create a great experience for you and future users. Thank you! —Scott