FarmLogs is a powerful, easy to use, and cost effective farm management software application powered by Bushel. The mobile and desktop apps help row crop farmers manage digital farm records, monitor field and crop conditions, calculate cost of production to market grain with confidence, and analyze their farms’ financial performance to the field level.
FarmLogs helps you:
- Map fields and automatically provide directions to their location
- Receive alerts when it rains on your fields, see field-level rainfall and heat unit accumulation and compare the amounts to prior seasons and the 10-year average
- Automatically track all your field work in one place to keep your records organized, secure, and accessible from any mobile device or desktop
- Log gps-tagged scouting notes with photos
- View in-season satellite images in NDVI, true color and color infrared layers so you can identify yield threats and focus scouting efforts on areas showing signs of stress
- Make decisions on the go with a complete view of your current grain marketing position
- Identify local markets and find where you can get the best price for your crop
- See each soil type area and elevation features in your fields
Making better management decisions has never been easier. Download the app today to create a free account!
*Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.*
Questions or Concerns? Please feel free to visit our support page below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service: