Med FarmLog-app kan du registrere alle daglige aktiviteter hurtigt og nemt på minkfarmen. Med FarmLog-app og FarmLog-systemet får du et unikt overblik, så du kan optimere driften af din farm. Med app'en kan du på stedet, bur for bur, registrere døde dyr og medicinforbrug – det er nemt, hurtigt og sikrer, at du lever op til myndighedernes krav. Du følger dyrenes sundhed i realtid og kan straks gribe ind ved sygdomsudbrud – det nedsætter dødeligheden og giver samtidig dyrlægen mulighed for at give en bedre og mere målrettet rådgivning.
Få overblik over dødelighed ved forskellige typer og stammer – hjælper med at fremavle stærkere dyr. FarmLog anviser behandling og valg af medicin – mere præcis indsats og færre udgifter. Styr foderforbrug og sammensætning – det kan måles på bundlinjen.
Alle data opsamles i systemets database – det sikrer komplet overblik og optimal drift.
Just sign up at www.virtualfarmmanager.com for a free account!
No matter if you lose your phone, destroy your computer, or if you set your office on fire, your data will be protected and stored securely.
More than just an app, VFM is web and mobile software to help organize and keep the farm synced without all the expensive hardware and even works when there is no cell coverage!
*Keep all your field records – be able to view or edit them from your phone or computer anywhere in the world
*Simple Coverage logging (Field Mapping) with multiple colors for multiple seed varieties using your phone’s GPS
*Organize, view, and edit all your field info from your home computer prior to the year starting
*Instantly Access it all on your mobile device, even with out cell coverage
*Add records like planting dates, yield, spraying conditions, even without cell service
*Access that info in one central place that yourself or others involved collected
*Export the data for analysis at the end of the year via the Web
“Sign-In” to keep unwanted users out
Super Easy to Use Interface
The app was created by John, Keiran and Ryan, students at Wick High School in Caithness, Scotland. John, comes from a long line of farmers and helps with his family’s herd. The team know that the last thing farmers want is to be wasting time and energy on paperwork so they have come up with an idea for an app that solves this problem.
- Add and view information about each cow in your herd when you’re on the move
- Get alerts ahead of important dates e.g. when injections are due
- Upload the tag numbers for your herd
- Everything stored on your mobile phone - no expensive equipment needed
Cattle Manager was developed as part of the Apps for Good programme and won the “Power to do More - getting the most from your time ” category sponsored by Dell at the Apps for Good Awards 2013, the national app competition for young people across the UK. As an Apps for Good Award winner, the team worked with development agency Novoda to have their app prototype built professionally and publicly launched, with the support of Apps for Good and Dell.
Apps for Good is an education movement where young people learn to create apps that change the world. Apps for Good partners with educators across the UK to deliver its course to young people 10-18 years of age.
Please write a review and let us know how the app works on your farm!
GET IN TOUCH
Apps for Good is an open-source education movement that aims to build the next generation of problem solvers and makers. Find out more at www.appsforgood.org
iHerd has a server backend which enables advanced management and reporting as well as allowing multiple devices synchronize your data. Thanks to industry support, this web service is FREE and allows registration, customization and entry of user details.
Rivalling the most advanced cattle management software, the app regularly synchronizes all of your property and paddock data between managers. This gives you the ability to keep track of all your head, paddock details and property ID numbers whilst on the job.
Other features include a treatment cabinet that keeps inventory of your on-site chemicals, including treatments your animals are receiving and many more.
Synchronization between devices and the server means that all of your data is automatically updated from an iPhone or an iPad into an existing database, saving you time and boosting your stations overall productivity. Multiple users can manage the same property, treatment cabinet, herd changes and movements if they have been invited to the primary user’s account.
The App is designed by a serious property owner / livestock manager with a three generation connection to a large Australian property station group they operate with the help of managers. iHerd is the ultimate in Herd and livestock Management.
Produced by iApps Pty Ltd in conjunction with some of the largest cattle organisations in Australia.
Key features include:
• Property Management - enter details about your properties, yards and paddocks. Information is generated to help you assess the total number of cattle, the stocking rate, and the total size.
• Herds can be categorized by group, subgroup and breed.
• Herd Management - by property or paddock or yard movement / treatment record.
• Herd numbers by type (group, breed) and location (property, paddock, yard).
• Invite other users to help manage your account, with intuitive and fine-grained access controls that allow you to give them access to just a single property, your entire account, or everything in between. Invitations allow level of access from No Access (then override for a certain paddock) read only, read write, and admin.
• Manage movements between properties you manage, purchases, births, deaths, treatments, sales, lost and found, including a comprehensive history of each.
• Server will hold records which can in future be accessed via an iHerd account.
• Server records movement history / lost and found herds, allows property to property transfers on your account
• Tally counting.
• Transfers of cattle between paddocks, yards, and properties (server required), with automatic accounting and auditing.
• Treatment cabinet enables you to manage batches of specific chemical containers, recording of quantities and dosing size and purchase date / expiry date of pesticides and medicines held and used by each property.
The app contains several features all in an easy-to-use format. Below are a few of the features:
- Angus members have access to their AAA Login herd data
and the ability to enter calving book records from the field.
- Flexibility to tailor the app for your needs for your most used functions with a Configuration option. Simply press and hold your favorite icons to move them to the toolbar.
- Search for any registered Angus animal or Angus member.
- View current News Releases
- Browse Sale Books for upcoming Angus sales
- Sale Reports : see results of past Angus sales
- Show results : includes the top winners with photos
- See the latest Angus videos created by the American Angus Association
- View an extensive Angus events calendar for upcoming sales, shows and meetings.
- Use date calculators for gestation and performance measurements such as weaning and ultrasound.
- National Cattle Evaluation Information. EPD/$Value Percentiles, breed average EPDs and $values and more.
- Submit calving book entries to AAA
- More features available
- Watch for further updates
The American Angus Association is the nation’s largest beef organization, serving nearly 30,000 members across the United States and Canada. It provides programs and services to farmers, ranchers and others who rely on the power of Angus to produce quality genetics for the beef industry and quality beef for consumers.
● Electronic map fields: measuring the area and perimeter of fields. With the help of GPS or manualy (field editor).
● Maintenance history crop on each field. The history of crop rotation.
● Keeping of Farm Journal (fertilizing, planting, harvesting).
● Points of interest: the establishment of a framework arrangement of objects in your household (warehouses, gas stations ...).
● Note anywhere in your field. (Soil sampling for agrochemical laboratory)
● Storing data in the cloud. Reliable storage of your data. Transferring data to a new device.
● Web acces to your data.
● Inventory (Materials calculation in Farm Journal)
● Photo in Farm Journal
● Export fields in format SHP, KML. Sending data via email
● Export POI to KML
Multi Users package
● GPS Tracking vehicles
● For agronomist .Planning the maintenance of cultivation and operational activity in the fields via a remote mobile device
● For director/owner farm manager. Maintenance of direct cost strategic planning and compiling of analyticalactivity reports at any time
● For engineer. Tracking the work of transportation in real time analysis of
reports concerning the amount of completed work vehicle
mileage & fuel consumption
● For accountant. Analysis of reporting summaries of working hours, quantity
of work, and gross payroll numbers
Our site: http://efarmer.mobi
Zoetis and RJ O'Brien are proud to present the CattleFax app, providing you with specialized beef industry information from award-winning analysts. The app is a true go-to, deciding factor for your everyday beef industry data and analysis needs.
Get up-to-the-minute information and follow futures markets from the best single source of information in the beef industry. Browse cattle prices, view industry data, examine industry news and check weather forecasts.
Optimized for daily use by beef producers and traders, app users can quickly access daily closing bell, market minute videos and market information.
The CattleFax app also includes access to:
• Fed cattle and futures
• Weekly US Cow Slaughter data
• Carcass weights
• Producer/trader calculators
• And, much more
The CattleFax mobile application is proudly sponsored by Zoetis and RJ O'Brien.
For over 45 years, the CattleFax focus has been information on, by, and for the beef industry. We are the global leader in beef industry research, analysis, and information. Since 1968, our exclusive industry database has set the standard for market information and analysis. Our expertise translates to a more profitable bottom line - whether you are a beef producer, allied industry business partner, or financial institution.
CattleFax is not a stakeholder in the market - we are an information and analysis service designed to meet the unique needs of the beef industry. When it comes to providing you with the tools you need to make profitable decisions - CattleFax is the Deciding Factor.
Today’s Mobile Cattle Rancher works as a stand alone product or when used in conjunction with Today’s Rancher Desktop it gives the modern cattle operation a complete solution for ranch asset management.
When working with cattle a user can work in the field without worry about having a cell or data connection,
The app utilizes Google Voice Recognition for data entry where available.
Users of Today's Rancher Desktop can easily import their master animal lists into the app. Non-Users of Today's Rancher Desktop also have the ability to import their animal master list into the app through use of a CSV file.
Add-Edit Records – Shows list of previously entered animals. Select and animal to work with or enter a new animal store animal id, type of animal, status of animal, location, weight, dam, and date of birth, you can either take and image of the animal or select an image from the gallery on your device
Medical Records – Shows list of animals with previously entered medical records. Select an animal for list of existing records edit an existing record or create new record – uses animal id, treatment date and treatment. You can select either a single animal or multiple animals for treatments
Animal Notes – Shows list of animals with previously entered notes. Select an animal for list of existing records edit an existing record or create new record – uses animal id, date of note and note text
Record Weight Changes – Select animal from list of existing animals, enter new weight, system records old weight, new weight and date changed
Record Births – Select dam from list of existing animals, enter birth animal, sex of newborn, weight of newborn and date born, plus ability to record ease of birth
Record Location Changes – Select animal from list, system shows old location, enter the new location, and date of movement Record Sales – Select Animal from list, entered date sold, where sold, sold to, and amount sold for. You can record the movement of a single animal or multiple animals.
Record Feedings - Select animal from list, see previous entries, track when fed, where fed, what fed, how much feed cost, what type of feed was used.
Create Export Files CSV –(REQUIRES SDCARD or Internal Drive on your device) For Import and Use with any program that can read CSV files. for user of Today’s Rancher Desktop you can directly import your data files from your mobile device by hooking your tablet or phone to your home computer via USB Create Master Animal List CSV Medical CSV Notes CSV Weight Changes CSV Births CSV Location Changes CSV Sales CSV, Feedings CSV
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE APP, PLEASE CONTACT US AT OUR WEBSITE USING THE SUPPORT FORM.
OUR RETURN AND REFUND POLICY IS AT http://todaysrancher.com/tr/refund-policy
Monitoring fertility, health and feeding.
➤ Version 6 release:
* Complete new App
* Search cow function with individual cow data and graphs
* Overview of groups and alert lists
* Overview of management settings
➤ Version 5 release:
* Temperature alerts
* Light blue colored heat alerts during the first two hours
* Heat value increase, decrease indicator
* Nutrition graphs available for self-made groups.
* Improved user interface of heat- and health alerts.
* Management settings of heat attentions also apply to the CM App heat alerts
* Display of associated group name / number in expand screen.
➤ Version 4 release:
* Multi user authorization support (User management section CowManager website)
* Company selection list for users that are authorized to multiple companies
* Spanish and Portuguese language support
➤ CowManager version 3 features:
* New module: Nutrition
* Modular based design: Nutrition, Health and Fertility modules are only visible if purchased
* Battery consumption improvement
* Stability and performance improvements
* Added About screen to view active modules and app version number
> Fix: Android 4.2 and higher unable to update
> Fix: Crash when opening a chart
> Fix: Behavior chart hourly period not up to date
➤ CowManager version 2 release with many new features:
* New slide-out navigation menu to open system status, settings and alert views
* New chart views available with behavior, activity and temperature charts for alerted cows
* New CowManager system status overview
* CowManager system notifications on router, coordinator and PC failures
* Lactation value and days after heat fields added in expandable list of the alert view
* Added English, France and German language support
* Automatic language synchronization between the CowManager website and app
* Wifi and mobile network connectivity improvements
* New graphical user interface
* Android 3 and higher support added
Where available, users can view prices for feeder steers and bulls, feeder heifers, slaughter cows, and slaughter bulls.
States included are:
All data has been gathered from a variety of sources and has not been independently verified, therefore it is provided for informational purposes only and is not guaranteed.
Organise Your Breeding allows for all users of the app to calculate the gestation period of a certain cow as well as their first return date (gestation period of 283 days and cycle period of 21 days). This is all calculated automatically the only piece of information that the user needs to put into the phone is the date of insemination. The user simply clicks 'Calculate Calving Date' and a pop up box will appear with the calving date and first return date clearly labelled.
SAVE & DELETE CATTLE FROM THE DATABASE:
Once you have calculated the calving date and first return date of your cow, you are then able to save it to the database which is built into the app. Whether you have a small herd and you record your cows by name or a large herd and record your cows by a number or ear tag you can save either one into the database. Once you have entered the name or number into the text field and calculated the dates the 'Save to Database' button will appear and a message will appear confirming the cow has successfully been entered into the database. If you wish to delete cattle records previously saved to the database, it is easy, simply go to the home screen and click on the 'Delete Cattle' button and all cattle saved to the database will appear, simply click on your preferred cow and all records will be deleted from the database.
RECALL DATA WHENEVER YOU NEED IT:
When the user has saved all of the cattle into the database through the 'Calving Calculator' the user is then able to recall all of this data when ever you need to right from their phone. By clicking on the 'View Saved Cattle' button on the home screen of the app allows the user view all cattle which are saved to the apps database under their specified ID number or name. The user can then click on the specific cow in which they want to recall the dates for and they will appear under all of their calving dates. To view insemination dates and return dates in relation to the specified calving date the user can click on the calving date and the insemination date and first return date will appear. Finally, if the user wishes to delete just one calving date this can be achieved through clicking the delete button when the insemination and return dates are recalled.
PLUS MANY MORE FEATURES!
And if you liked the app please don't forget to write a review and make a rating.
Pro Version is available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.raddevelopment.organiseyourbreeding_pro
If you would like any more information about the application, need to contact me, or need assistance with the application please send an email to email@example.com
Keywords: livestock, calves, calf, cow, breeding, organised, management, dairy, beef, business, organisation, bulling, return, dates
Tambero.com is the first global app for dairy cattle and beef cattle, created as the result of collaboration between professionals in technological innovation solutions along with specialists and farmers.
Tambero.com farm software includes a complete animal database support, with different species of livestock such as cows, goats, buffalos, sheeps, camels and llamas.
This app requires an internet connection.
World's Top 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2015 in Latin America (FastCompany USA), Hottest Global Startup of the Year (FORBES Magazine USA), Best Latin American Startup (TechTrailblazers Awards England), Top 10 Latin American Startup (PS10), Mención Especial Fundación ArgenINTA (Argentina)
Best web-app Argentina (The Next Web), Best Agro Software (Cita Awards Argentina), Innovative Proyect (INNOV.AR Argentina)