The vertretungsplan.io App allows to view the existing substitution plan at the mobile.
What does vertretungsplan.io not do?
- showing the substitution plans of all institutions
- creating substitution plans
- publishing substitution plans
- tracking users
Advantage (compared to viewing it directly)
- notifications on changes/ background sync so that one does not miss the changes
- offline support - the plans are downloaded and can be viewed without connection too
- low maintenance - the access data and settings (if required for a school) are saved, it is not necassary to enter them again and again
- optimized for small screens - the plan list is optimized for small screens (depending on the school, viewing the plan at a small screen is not comfortable)
Everyone could setup his own server und use it with this App. The App and the backend are Open Source. You can find them at https://codeberg.org/vertretungsplan.
The substitution plans are created with proprietary software in most cases, and sometimes delivered by proprietary software. vertretungsplan.io allows viewing them without adding more proprietary components.