Arkio is a collaborative design tool that enables you to easily sketch buildings, interiors and even entire urban plans with others in VR as well as on desktop, tablets and phones. Arkio for Android is a companion app to Arkio in VR, enabling you to collaborate with other people wherever you are.
Arkio features a unique volumetric modeling kernel built from the ground-up for modeling in VR and on mobile devices, making the modeling experience feel closer to physical model making than traditional mesh modeling. In Arkio you can either start creating from scratch or import your own 3D models and even 2D images, then sketch on top of them. Easily export your work back to other 3D design tools like Rhino and even to Autodesk Revit as native Revit geometry.
- Work on existing 3D maps
- Import and draw on 3D models from design tools like Revit, Rhino or Sketchup using our native plugins and OBJ import
- Export your designs back to other design tools, including to Autodesk Revit as native Revit geometry
- Collaborate and design with up to 24 people in the same scene
- 8 powerful and easy to use volumetric modeling tools
- Work from any scale - in VR you can use your hands in god scale or move things at human scale, like having design superpowers
- Create design options on the fly, make changes and see both the original and the new version presented side-by-side
- Smart components that can be grabbed, stretched, and glued like physical building blocks
- Place and keep editing your models in AR
- Work with program data, sun studies, sections and more!
Visit our website to learn more about our PC Revit/Rhino/Sketchup plugins and the VR version of Arkio.