This free application from ISO New England will help you better understand the regional power grid that serves Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont. With detailed pricing data, power system status updates, and customizable notifications, you can follow how changing grid conditions affect wholesale electricity prices and the fuel mix used to keep your lights on.
ISO to Go features:
- Comprehensive day-ahead and real-time wholesale electricity price data for all locations across New England
- A new-and-improved price map that works across all screen sizes
- Geolocation feature to determine your local wholesale electricity price
- Past, present, and future electricity demand data, and a new interactive real-time vs forecasted demand comparison chart
- Stats on what energy sources are powering New England at any given moment, including a breakdown of renewable generation
- Updates on power grid conditions, key in tighter summer and winter months
- Plus customizable push notifications that alert you to changes in prices or grid operating conditions
About ISO New England
ISO New England is the independent, not-for-profit corporation responsible for overseeing the day-to-day reliable operation of New England’s power generation and transmission system, designing, administering, and monitoring the region’s competitive wholesale electricity markets, and managing comprehensive regional power system planning. The company’s workforce of power system engineers, economists, computer scientists, and other professionals fulfil these three critical responsibilities that together ensure New England has reliable, competitively priced electricity today and into the future.
For more information about ISO New England, visit the company’s website at www.iso-ne.com.
What’s New in ISO to Go 2.0
- Redesigned for all screen sizes
- Now includes day-ahead prices, interchange data, and binding constraint information
- Demand chart includes detailed (5-minute) data plus historic data
- System forecast information (Morning Report, 3-Day and 7-Day Forecasts)
- Push notifications for system conditions and prices