AWDoc allows people to share their information in simple and secure way.
The AWDoc Platform, now at version 2, represents a modern and efficient suite of software products for distributing documents within companies of any size, public authorities or in any situation when the need arises to control access to confidential information.
Key features of AWDoc Platform are:
- Full control over the process of sharing sensitive information;
- Easily organizing document collections, with tag hierarchies and classification using multiple tags;
- Confidentiality over shared resources, which are encrypted using the highest security standards and can be viewed only by users in possession of valid AWDoc credentials, and only using one of the client application which are part of the suite;
- Viewing and annotating documents using client applications developed for different platforms;
- Setting validity times for documents;
- Putting electronic signatures on documents;
Many improvements and new features were introduced over version 1 of the system. Examples are:
- Multidomain: organisations act as domain containers; users are defined at the organisation's level and can take part in zero or more organisation domains, keeping their access credential across domains;
- Improved and even more robust encryption layer which uses AES256, SHA256 and PBKDF2;
- Improved flexibility of document sharing features towards external applications;
- Full text search in PDF documents;
- Automatic generation of meeting agendas from a hierarchy of shared documents.
AWDoc thus represents the ultimate solution to organize and share documents in total security and with no possibility of intrusion and dissemination of unwanted copies, in context such as:
- Dossiers and board resolutions;
- Management committees;
- Boards of directors;
- Technical management committees;
- Documents for sales forces;
- Technical manuals;
- Commercial presentations;
- Project documents.