feel free to contact me for reporting bugs and fixing problems.
Battery Overlay Percent is the first truly customizable solution to keep your battery percentage showing without cluttering your notifications.
It'll show percentage over your battery icon or anywhere you want over your status bar.
Unlike other Battery Percent solutions this app is using overlay instead of Android's notification method. this makes nicer streamlined appearance most of the time while not wasting your notifications space.
Battery Overlay Percent is great solution for your Nexus Devices showing percentage at the most elegant way.
- Customizable size, positions and colors.
- Sound notification once charging/discharging! (optional)
- No ROOT required!
- Show percentage even on stock ROMs!
- Battery efficient (won't eat up your battery just to show you percentage...)
- Trying to use minimal permissions required.
- FREE and commercial free!
Still as many developers, If you find it valuable - there's a key for additional extra features.
- Custom Colors for different battery states.
- Custom Font Styles
- Single digit visual
- Bottom Tablet UI is unsupported!
(Nexus 7, Nexus 10 should be just fine!)
- Limited Samsung Device Support (DUE TO SAMSUNG'S FAULT!)
* Status bar changes alignment and cause overlay to look in wrong position.
* AccessibilityService makes TTS work. Disable any TTS as a workaround.
(Samsung is very aware of this bug posted by many developers).
- Russian, Pavel Yakovlev
- Polish, Michal Kucharskov.
- German, Paul Scholz
- Portuguese, Renato Henrique Marçal de Oliveira
Want your language added? feel free to contact and help translating to your language!
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: to overlay the battery.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: option to run service after boot completion.
- BATTERY_STATS: to know percentage and power source.
- com.android.vending.BILLING: premium feature check.
battery, overlay, percentage, percent, status bar
This application will help you if you are not satisfied with the standard battery indicator of your device .
- Futuristic Digital LED battery level indicator , with percent.
- Adjust the display , change the numbers theme , customize the application as you will be comfortable !
- The indicator color changes depending on the charge level of the battery.
- Accuracy up to one percent.
- Six different themes!
- The application is constantly improving, all for you!
- Same minimalistic cool Widget!
- WITHOUT ADS
- Low battery level notification
Three themes were added!
Do you want to use this app in your language ? Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
LED charge status of the battery level battery indicator status widget
Your feedback is important to us! Rate the app and write a review. Do you have cool idea about cool new feature that this app should have? Include it in the review and we'll do our best to include it!
HOW TO USE IT (as some users report that they can't find the installed app): Add it to your home screen from the widget drawer - it does not appear in the app drawer!
Best review of 2014 by David Hewitt using Moto X
"Clean and cool. I put it on all my pages. Know your battery level at a glance."
If you don't need any settings, widgets, ads, useless graphs - this app is for you!
NOTE! MIGHT NOT WORK with battery saving modes like STAMINA on Sony phones, need to turn them off or include this app in white list.
This app does not stay in memory as background process, it reads battery data and turns off with a certain interval, when battery level for a long time does not change, interval is increased, thus saving memory and battery of the phone. This app might not be so precise as apps with background process.
Icon, and Logo Design by Niclas Stöhr (email@example.com)
Battery is a small, sleek and elegant app that will help you follow the current battery percentage on your Android device.
With Battery, every time and everywhere you will know if your battery is charged enough to play a game, a movie, or to browse the web.
✓ Battery level Widget
✓ Displays battery information in percent (%)
✓ Supports all known screen resolutions
✓ Power source indicator
✓ The precise battery level is displayed in 1% increments
✓ It is helpful and can serve as a battery saver.
✓ Battery is incredibly lightweight!
✓ Additional battery information:
- Health status
Key features of this app:
• Home screen widgets.
• Displays estimated time left to discharge or charge.
• Displays colored icon with information in notification area.
• Big readable digits.
• Quick access to many details including temperature, voltage, charging or discharging velocity in percent per hour and system's information about what drains your battery.
• Graphical interface themes.
• Many configuration options.
This product is distributed under terms of following End User Licensing Agreement (EULA) available at http://www.fulminesoftware.com/eula.html, please read it before downloading. By downloading this product you agree on terms of the EULA.
Battery Percentage shows how much battery power your phone has left in the Android status bar. The percentage fits in and appears as if its part of the Android OS unlike some battery icons.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WagwanApps
Google+ - http://gplus.to/WagwanApps
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/user/WagwanApps
- Simple UI with easy to understand options. Remember Less is More.
- App auto start when phone is rebooted.
- All fonts are ICS Roboto font (Android 4.x)
- Choose from a list of colours to match your status bar colour so the percentage blends in well. All options will work on any device but for better blending see the list below.
ICS Blue - To blend in with Android 4.x
White - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey - To blend in with Android 2.3.x (Samsung Galaxy S2)
Green/Yellow/Red - Green from 100-50%. Yellow from 49-21% and Red from 20-1%
Large Blue - To blend in with 3.x and upwards. Better visibility on tablets
Large While - Better visibility on tablets
Large Green/Yellow/Red - Better visibility on tablets
Green/Yellow/Red ORIGINAL - Green from 100-50%. Yellow from 49-21% and Red from 20-1%
Try them out.
- Display battery health, temperature and voltage in the notification drop down
- Very small app with a small footprint. Background service is idle untill a change in the battery state occurs so minimal battery drain.
- Support Android tablets. No pop up every perctage change as with some similar apps.
- Ads Free
If you have a request please email us and we will do what we can to help
Extensive testing on the following devices/Versions:
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S2
Sony Erricson st15i
Android 3.2 (Honey Comb Tablets)
- It's not possible to replace the built-in battery icon
- In Android 3.0 or above, and Android 4.0 or above, the Android OS has "automatic shrinking and dimming" for status bar notifications to focus on the main activity. The
icons do remain at thier full size and at full intensity in the notification area when selected,
Please contact us to report any issues or to request a feature.
Lollipop: the percentage text is always visible, because the text color changes depending on the level of the charge of the battery.
KitKat: the percentage text is always white, only visible when the battery empty enough.
Works without root, but with root you can apply the change without reboot the device.
Uninstalling the app does not hide the battery percentage on the icon, before uninstall turn off the setting in the app.
This app may not work if the system ui on your phone has modification by the manufacturer (e.g. touchwiz, sense, etc) or using custom rom which has built in option for battery icon modification
Thanks to everyone that has donated by buying the donate version of this widget.
If you like my work at androidappdev.org and would like to help me continue to develop free/open source applications for Android, feel free to purchase my "Battery Widget (donate)" widget.
If you have any problems with the widget, please contact me to my e-mail because I can't reply to comments.
Don't rate one star just because it doesn't work for you.
Let me know what is the problem with the widget on your device so that I can fix the problem.
great indication for battery life.
easy to use, and free.
- battery status in percentage.
- readable battery status icon.
- battery temperature.
- battery settings shortcut.
Our Smartphone battery loses capacity over time and thus the hassle of having to charge it daily, even several times in the same day. If you're tired to charge your phone every day, or you run out of battery power when you need it, Battery Life is your solution.
Using Battery Fixes once a week, the life of your old battery will last up to 80%.
-Is practical, effective and fast.
-It Has an intuitive and simple interface that anyone can use.
-Repair your battery in a single click.
-Battery temperature indicator
-Percentage load indicator
-Also Includes indicators such as voltage, status, health, connection type or technology.
-Access to information from your device, operating system, device model, if it supports accelerometer, if it supports gyroscope, device memory ...
You will also receive tips for extend the life of your battery.
Batteria is an indicator battery free and without advertising.
Batteria monitor has a percentage that represents the battery level in real time.
Batteria has been developed to show only the important information and do it well: it consumes very little power and takes up very little space.
If the battery is all you need, Batteria is the application you are looking for.
1) The application notifies ‘Full Charge’ and ‘Low Battery’ status over the voice.
2) You can set the voice mode to ‘Male’ or ‘Female’ as you preferred.
3) Internet or Data connection not needed for voice notification
4) Configurable volume level for voice notification.
5) Four notification icon styles available in the current version.
6) Configurable low battery notification level
7) UI status updates only when the screen is ON. So it saves the battery consumption by the application even it runs in the background. (Voice notification works even the screen is OFF)
8) Enable/Disable notification icon from the status bar. (It will allow you to use only the voice notification service without displaying the battery status icon in the status bar.)
Please feel free to rate the application. Email your suggestions and if there are any encountered issues while using the application
Keywords: battery status, battery monitor, battery notify, voice battery status, speak battery status, battery status speak, voice battery notify, voice battery, talking battery
With Battery Battery, every time and everywhere you will know if your battery is charged enough to play a game, a movie, or to browse the web .
The UI of Battery is as simple as possible, but tremendously practical .
-- FEATURES --
-- Displays battery information in percent (%).
-- Disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery!
-- Battery Saver is incredibly lightweight!
-- Additional Battery information: Temperature, Voltage, Health status.
-- Task Killer kills tasks with one click!
-- Schedule power saving modes for work/class/sleep and more!
Battery is a small, sleek and elegant app that will help you follow the current battery percentage on your Android device.
Pink Android Battery Widget shows the exact battery level. Pressing this widget allows to change Battery, Display, WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth Settings and display advanced battery info (voltage, temperature, status, etc.). Also allows to set Alarm clock.
After installation, you must manually add the widget to the home screen.
How to add widget to the home screen:
1.On your home screen of your Android device, tap any blank or "empty" area and hold down your finger.
2.The "Add to Home screen" window will appear. Tap on "Widgets".
3.List of all the installed Widgets on your Android device will appear.
4.Select the widget to add to your home screen.
Note: On Android 4.0 add widget by selecting icon widgets menu near apps menu.
Create your own presets
Schedule profiles to apply automatically at the time and day you choose.
Timer: Set a profile temporarily for x hours and minutes. Useful for meetings, movies etc. so you don't forget to turn off the "silent" profile.
- (Five 1x1, Two 2x1 and One 4x1)
Volume Locker: Prevent ringer and/or media volume to be changed outside the app.
Set silent Mode(From widget too)
- Silent, Vibration & Normal. (silent not available in lollipop)
- Ringtone, Notification and Alarm.
Sounds while adjusting (using the actual ringtone)
Cycle profiles by tapping widget (Supported only by widgets with levels only)
Custom colors/style to widgets and main screen
- Orange, Azure, Green, Red, White, Vintage, Blue Yellow, Pink and Purple
Tablets aren't fully supported.
App functionality may vary based on Android version in use
• Create your own presets. Now each profile can save his own Ringtone, Notification and Alarm tone.
• Scheduler : Schedule profiles to apply automatically at the time and day you choose.
• Timer: Set a profile temporarily for x hours and minutes. Useful for meetings, movies etc. so you don't forget to turn off the "silent" profile.
• Plugs : Automatically switch to profiles of choice when plugging Earphones, Desk or Car.
• Set Mode(From widget too): Silent, Vibration & Normal.
• Cycle through profiles by tapping widget
• Tone picker for Ringtone, Notification and Alarm
• Sounds while adjusting volume (using the actual tone)
• 10 Widgets with levels and profiles
• Custom colors/style to widgets and main screen (Orange, Azure, Green, Red, White, Vintage, Blue Yellow, Pink and Purple)
• Locker: Prevent ringer and/or media volume to be changed outside the app.
• Bluetooth volume
> If you have questions or problems, please consider to E-Mail us before leaving negative comments...
* Tablets aren't fully supported.
*** App functionality may vary based on Android version in use ***
It include the nice feature "Sum Total" and "Odd/Even" that gives you better chances to win.
There is currently over 370 presets of Lotto / Lottery games from various country and continents.
Supports games like Keno, Pick 3, Cash 3, Win 4... and so on.
Your favorite lotto game is not included? Don't worry we are still adding lotteries to the app database, but if you are in a hurry just use the in app menu to tell us and it will be added as soon as possible.
Tap tap tap...
HOW TO PLAY
- Tap anywhere on the screen to "stay on air".
- Avoid the cactus.
- Stay concentrated to go as far as possible.
Warning: the game is very hard and may look very difficult to beginners.
Pump up the volume for extra fun.
- Home Screen Widget with 3 modes: level, time left and temperature.
- 4 Widget Styles.
- Battery level warnings
- Customize widget levels limit and colors.
- Discharge : Estimate time left to use the device.
- Charge: Estimate time needed to reach full charge.
Try the new challenging "256" mode with the 3x3 board.
For additional challenges you can try to change Mode and/or board size.
2048 Advanced features:
- Select custom goals (Mode) 256, 2048, 4096, 8192 and Infinite.
- Four boards sizes 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6
- Auto save
- Sound effects
- Original design
- Allow fast pace
Your progress will be auto saved for each board size.
NOT the usual Ball Game...
• 10 dropping bonuses
• 8 types of upgrades
• Increasing difficulty
• Online Leaderboards
• App to SD