This application will help you if you are not satisfied with the standard battery indicator of your device .
- Futuristic Digital LED battery level indicator , with percent.
- Adjust the display , change the numbers theme , customize the application as you will be comfortable !
- The indicator color changes depending on the charge level of the battery.
- Accuracy up to one percent.
- Six different themes!
- The application is constantly improving, all for you!
- Same minimalistic cool Widget!
- WITHOUT ADS
- Low battery level notification
Three themes were added!
Do you want to use this app in your language ? Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
LED charge status of the battery level battery indicator status widget
Your feedback is important to us! Rate the app and write a review. Do you have cool idea about cool new feature that this app should have? Include it in the review and we'll do our best to include it!
HOW TO USE IT (as some users report that they can't find the installed app): Add it to your home screen from the widget drawer - it does not appear in the app drawer!
Best review of 2014 by David Hewitt using Moto X
"Clean and cool. I put it on all my pages. Know your battery level at a glance."
feel free to contact me for reporting bugs and fixing problems.
Battery Overlay Percent is the first truly customizable solution to keep your battery percentage showing without cluttering your notifications.
It'll show percentage over your battery icon or anywhere you want over your status bar.
Unlike other Battery Percent solutions this app is using overlay instead of Android's notification method. this makes nicer streamlined appearance most of the time while not wasting your notifications space.
Battery Overlay Percent is great solution for your Nexus Devices showing percentage at the most elegant way.
- Customizable size, positions and colors.
- Sound notification once charging/discharging! (optional)
- No ROOT required!
- Show percentage even on stock ROMs!
- Battery efficient (won't eat up your battery just to show you percentage...)
- Trying to use minimal permissions required.
- FREE and commercial free!
Still as many developers, If you find it valuable - there's a key for additional extra features.
- Custom Colors for different battery states.
- Custom Font Styles
- Single digit visual
- Bottom Tablet UI is unsupported!
(Nexus 7, Nexus 10 should be just fine!)
- Limited Samsung Device Support (DUE TO SAMSUNG'S FAULT!)
* Status bar changes alignment and cause overlay to look in wrong position.
* AccessibilityService makes TTS work. Disable any TTS as a workaround.
(Samsung is very aware of this bug posted by many developers).
- Russian, Pavel Yakovlev
- Polish, Michal Kucharskov.
- German, Paul Scholz.
- Portuguese, Renato Henrique Marçal de Oliveira.
- French, Joey Thibodeau.
Want your language added? feel free to contact and help translating to your language!
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: to overlay the battery.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: option to run service after boot completion.
- BATTERY_STATS: to know percentage and power source.
- com.android.vending.BILLING: premium feature check.
battery, overlay, percentage, percent, status bar
Battery is a small, sleek and elegant app that will help you follow the current battery percentage on your Android device.
Pink Android Battery Widget shows the exact battery level. Pressing this widget allows to change Battery, Display, WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth Settings and display advanced battery info (voltage, temperature, status, etc.). Also allows to set Alarm clock.
After installation, you must manually add the widget to the home screen.
How to add widget to the home screen:
1.On your home screen of your Android device, tap any blank or "empty" area and hold down your finger.
2.The "Add to Home screen" window will appear. Tap on "Widgets".
3.List of all the installed Widgets on your Android device will appear.
4.Select the widget to add to your home screen.
Note: On Android 4.0 add widget by selecting icon widgets menu near apps menu.
Battery Percentage shows how much battery power your phone has left in the Android status bar. The percentage fits in and appears as if its part of the Android OS unlike some battery icons.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WagwanApps
Google+ - http://gplus.to/WagwanApps
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/user/WagwanApps
- Simple UI with easy to understand options. Remember Less is More.
- App auto start when phone is rebooted.
- All fonts are ICS Roboto font (Android 4.x)
- Choose from a list of colours to match your status bar colour so the percentage blends in well. All options will work on any device but for better blending see the list below.
ICS Blue - To blend in with Android 4.x
White - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey - To blend in with Android 2.3.x (Samsung Galaxy S2)
Green/Yellow/Red - Green from 100-50%. Yellow from 49-21% and Red from 20-1%
Large Blue - To blend in with 3.x and upwards. Better visibility on tablets
Large While - Better visibility on tablets
Large Green/Yellow/Red - Better visibility on tablets
Green/Yellow/Red ORIGINAL - Green from 100-50%. Yellow from 49-21% and Red from 20-1%
Try them out.
- Display battery health, temperature and voltage in the notification drop down
- Very small app with a small footprint. Background service is idle untill a change in the battery state occurs so minimal battery drain.
- Support Android tablets. No pop up every perctage change as with some similar apps.
- Ads Free
If you have a request please email us and we will do what we can to help
Extensive testing on the following devices/Versions:
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S2
Sony Erricson st15i
Android 3.2 (Honey Comb Tablets)
- It's not possible to replace the built-in battery icon
- In Android 3.0 or above, and Android 4.0 or above, the Android OS has "automatic shrinking and dimming" for status bar notifications to focus on the main activity. The
icons do remain at thier full size and at full intensity in the notification area when selected,
Please contact us to report any issues or to request a feature.
Wamwam tells us battery level.
1. Long press on Home Screen.
2. Choose "Widgets."
3. Choose "wamwam BatteryChecker2."
Please exclude the widget from any task killers and relaunch after update.
(C) GIGA-SYSTEM co.,ltd.
Batteria is an indicator battery free and without advertising.
Batteria monitor has a percentage that represents the battery level in real time.
Batteria has been developed to show only the important information and do it well: it consumes very little power and takes up very little space.
If the battery is all you need, Batteria is the application you are looking for.
Key features of this app:
• Home screen widgets.
• Displays estimated time left to discharge or charge.
• Displays colored icon with information in notification area.
• Big readable digits.
• Quick access to many details including temperature, voltage, charging or discharging velocity in percent per hour and system's information about what drains your battery.
• Graphical interface themes.
• Many configuration options.
This product is distributed under terms of following End User Licensing Agreement (EULA) available at http://www.fulminesoftware.com/eula.html, please read it before downloading. By downloading this product you agree on terms of the EULA.
BatteryBot monitors and shows your battery charge level (percent) as an icon in your status bar, with how much time you have left, temperature, health, voltage, and time since plugged / unplugged in the notification area. It now also has a 1x1 app widget. The Pro version also has user-configurable alarms, logs, mA current information, and a large (4x1) widget.
Give it a try -- it's an excellent and complete solution to your battery needs.
• No ads (why would you want a battery app with ads?)
• Exact battery level in the task bar
• Multiple icon set options
• Automatic time-remaining estimates based on recent usage
• Small (1x1) circle desktop widget
• Notification (with status bar icon) is now optional -- can be used as just a desktop widget
• Very lightweight (please email me if you think otherwise, and I'll help you figure out what's wrong — I promise this app will not drain your battery!)
• Shows 1% increments even on most Motorola devices
• Well-tested and supported on all major versions of Android (2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2; Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich / ICS, Jelly Bean) and form factors (small phones, medium phones, large phones, 7-inch tablets, 10-inch tablets).
• Open source
For those who want more than is offered in the free version, or for those who just like to support small, independent developers like me, the Pro version remains lightweight while packing in many useful features:
• Alarms (fully charged, charge above X, charge below X, temperature above X, or health failure)
• (On devices that allow it) Icon colors (including fully configurable green, amber, red, and black icons)
• (On most devices) Electric current (mA / milliamp /milliampere) reading to/from battery on supported devices
• Large (4x1) desktop widget
• Battery logging. You can log the battery state (charge, status, voltage, temperature) and browse the logs on the phone or export to CSV.
• Manually or automatically disable / reenable device lock screen / lockscreen / keyguard
• Control the notification priority on Android 4.1+ (For example, you can set to "minimum" to hide the icon but keep the notification in the tray.)
• Lots of configurability of behavior and appearance.
• The charging indicator (the bolt under the number that indicates when the device is being charged) for the sets that have it is optional in the Pro version.
Follow the Google Plus group for announcements and occasional polls about the app:
A one-time purchase now gets you free updates for life on all your Android devices.
All requested app permissions are explained on the project website.
Please email me if you have any questions or comments.
Here's the BatteryBot business model / philosophy:
1) Ads are annoying. For some apps, ads might make sense, but a system utility should not have ads.
2) The free version should be simple but useful; it shouldn't feel crippled.
3) Some people choose to purchase the Pro version because they want extra features, some because they want more customization, and many because they just want to say "thanks" for the free version and support small, independent developers like myself.
Lollipop: the percentage text is always visible, because the text color changes depending on the level of the charge of the battery.
KitKat: the percentage text is always white, only visible when the battery empty enough.
Works without root, but with root you can apply the change without reboot the device.
(The root method not always works even if you have root.)
Uninstalling the app does not hide the battery percentage on the icon, before uninstall turn off the setting in the app.
This app may not work if the system ui on your phone has modification by the manufacturer (e.g. touchwiz, sense, etc) or using custom rom which has built in option for battery icon modification
Show My Battery Percentage will show your battery status and battery percentage level. You will always know how much battery you have left.
• Show battery percentage information
• Show battery power source: AC, USB, BATTERY
• Display battery information: Temperature, Voltage, Technology, Health
• Precise battery percentage and charge level information
• Show battery percentage on status bar
• Auto-start on power source connection (optional)
NEW: Now with a nice big battery widget! The widget shows the battery percentage in simple way.
* It's well suited to Samsung Galaxy series
* Big and beautiful battery indicator on the status bar
* Six indicator styles, everyone is big
* Beautiful battery widget
* Beautiful battery information page
* Basic battery consuming chart (battery level% vs minutes)
* You can view all fonts
* Version v1.5 : update for Android 5.0
* Version v1.4 : modify indicator styles and setting UI
* Version v1.3 : update for Android 5.0, LG series
* Version v1.1 : fix a minor bug
If you don't need any settings, widgets, ads, useless graphs - this app is for you!
NOTE! MIGHT NOT WORK with battery saving modes like STAMINA on Sony phones, need to turn them off or include this app in white list.
This app does not stay in memory as background process, it reads battery data and turns off with a certain interval, when battery level for a long time does not change, interval is increased, thus saving memory and battery of the phone. This app might not be so precise as apps with background process.
Icon, and Logo Design by Niclas Stöhr (email@example.com)
For full info about the app please visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/index.html.
Please note that paid version maybe slightly delayed comparing to Beta version. We deploy Beta features into paid version after a few days of testing in Beta.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customisable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic power saving mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
- Settings shortcuts
- DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Material themed interface on phones with Android 4.0+
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimised and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritise bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, home screen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
If you like Material Design install either Beta or Pro version
- Beta and Pro flavours of the app are Ads free.
If you like Holo Theme install Classic version
- Classic has two options how to reward developer for his effort: either single payment for Pro functionality or Ad Supported version
- Notification bar
- Charge Alerts
- Usage chart
Instantly know how many hours you have left for:
- Listening to music
- Watching video
- Talking on the phone
- Internet Browsing ( WiFi / Edge / 3G / 4G )
- Time left to recharge
- Time to use LED Flashlight
- 2D and 3D Games
- Reading books
- GPS navigation
- Video chat
- Taking photos
- Recording videos
If you have a new or rare device, please run calibration tests to share your results with the community and make this app even more precise !
Try it now ! It's simply the best at what it does.
Create your own presets
Schedule profiles to apply automatically at the time and day you choose.
Timer: Set a profile temporarily for x hours and minutes. Useful for meetings, movies etc. so you don't forget to turn off the "silent" profile.
- (Five 1x1, Two 2x1 and One 4x1)
Volume Locker: Prevent ringer and/or media volume to be changed outside the app.
Set silent Mode(From widget too)
- Silent, Vibration & Normal. (silent not available in lollipop)
- Ringtone, Notification and Alarm.
Sounds while adjusting (using the actual ringtone)
Cycle profiles by tapping widget (Supported only by widgets with levels only)
Custom colors/style to widgets and main screen
- Orange, Azure, Green, Red, White, Vintage, Blue Yellow, Pink and Purple
Tablets aren't fully supported.
App functionality may vary based on Android version in use
It include the nice feature "Sum Total" and "Odd/Even" that gives you better chances to win.
There is currently over 370 presets of Lotto / Lottery games from various country and continents.
Supports games like Keno, Pick 3, Cash 3, Win 4... and so on.
Your favorite lotto game is not included? Don't worry we are still adding lotteries to the app database, but if you are in a hurry just use the in app menu to tell us and it will be added as soon as possible.
Tap tap tap...
HOW TO PLAY
- Tap anywhere on the screen to "stay on air".
- Avoid the cactus.
- Stay concentrated to go as far as possible.
Warning: the game is very hard and may look very difficult to beginners.
Pump up the volume for extra fun.
- Home Screen Widget with 3 modes: level, time left and temperature.
- 4 Widget Styles.
- Battery level warnings
- Customize widget levels limit and colors.
- Discharge : Estimate time left to use the device.
- Charge: Estimate time needed to reach full charge.
Try the new challenging "256" mode with the 3x3 board.
For additional challenges you can try to change Mode and/or board size.
2048 Advanced features:
- Select custom goals (Mode) 256, 2048, 4096, 8192 and Infinite.
- Four boards sizes 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6
- Auto save
- Sound effects
- Original design
- Allow fast pace
Your progress will be auto saved for each board size.
• Create your own presets. Now each profile can save his own Ringtone, Notification and Alarm tone.
• Scheduler : Schedule profiles to apply automatically at the time and day you choose.
• Timer: Set a profile temporarily for x hours and minutes. Useful for meetings, movies etc. so you don't forget to turn off the "silent" profile.
• Plugs : Automatically switch to profiles of choice when plugging Earphones, Desk or Car.
• Set Mode(From widget too): Silent, Vibration & Normal.
• Cycle through profiles by tapping widget
• Tone picker for Ringtone, Notification and Alarm
• Sounds while adjusting volume (using the actual tone)
• 10 Widgets with levels and profiles
• Custom colors/style to widgets and main screen (Orange, Azure, Green, Red, White, Vintage, Blue Yellow, Pink and Purple)
• Locker: Prevent ringer and/or media volume to be changed outside the app.
• Bluetooth volume
> If you have questions or problems, please consider to E-Mail us before leaving negative comments...
* Tablets aren't fully supported.
*** App functionality may vary based on Android version in use ***
NOT the usual Ball Game...
• 10 dropping bonuses
• 8 types of upgrades
• Increasing difficulty
• Online Leaderboards
• App to SD