MyUniss is the official app of the University of Sassari that allows UNISS students to access all available services.
By logging-in with the “Self Studenti Uniss” user name and password, MyUniss provides a 24/7, full-scale mobile Students’Administration Office, where users can:
- View the SUMMARY of their enrolment status, registration, available exam sessions and syllabus;
- View the list of past exam REGISTRATIONS;
- View and register for EXAM ROUNDS, available exams being limited to those included in each student’s plan of study; both the opening and the closing dates of each exam round registration procedure are shown;
- View the full list of PASSED EXAMS, the RECORD BOOK and all courses, the CFU/ECTS university credits, all available exam rounds and the CURRENT ACADEMIC YEAR;
- Check the FEE PAYMENT status, including paid amounts and pending payments;
- Check their PLAN OF STUDY;
- Receive OFFICIAL MESSAGES from the Administration;
- Fill in QUESTIONNAIRES to provide feedback on courses.
All links and information included in this app refer to the contents publish on www.uniss.it