This app provides the Hoepli edition of the Japanese-Italian/Italian-Japanese Dictionary from Matilde Mastrangelo, Naoko Ozawa, and Mariko Saito. This dictionary is a great tool for the exchange between Italian and Japanese, when studying one of both languages or consulting for cultural or working purposes.
Japanese headwords, expressions, and examples, are shown both with ideogram representation (kanji) and their transliteration into Latin alphabet, and this feature makes the dictionary comprehensible to Italians with oral knowledge only of Japanese; the use of the Latin alphabet as a sorting order in the Japanese-Italian section allow an easier looking-up to Italians that are not yet familiar with Japanese syllabic tables.
Beside the search within the large wordlist, the app allows you to perform full-text searches and provides a very practical "Useful Phrases" section with about 800 models providing a wide collection of everyday expressions, related to common scenarios you may encounter on travel, at the airport or train station, or in circumstances in which you need to interact with specialized terms, such as in an emergency.
• Compatible with smartphones and tablets running Android 4.x and later versions
• User interface in Italian and Japanese
• Over 35,000 headwords
• Wide repertoire of useful phrases
• Complete offline use
• Index: displays in alphabetical order all the Italian and Japanese entries that match the characters you entered
• Search: allows to search the phraseology and full text
• References are highlighted and selectable within definitions
• In Portrait mode, ability to scroll the definitions to the right to return to the list of entries or search results
• Ability to change the font size of the definitions
For any suggestions, feedback, and other information about our products, please contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/edigeosrl