The Dizionario Italiano Gabrielli Hoepli of the famous lexicographer Aldo Gabrielli is recognized as an absolute reference point of the Italian lexicography. The new edition, edited by Massimo Pivetti and Grazia Gabrielli, combines the clear layout and coherent organisation of the original with a wealth of lexical and semantic information and detailed facts about the register and currency of words.
There are many terms linked to scientific and technological developments; foreign words and phrases; slang, colloquial and literary expressions.
• Compatible with smartphones and tablets with Android 4.x and later versions
• User interface in Italian and English
• 500,000 main entries, meanings and definitions
• 72,000 etymologies
• Receptiveness to neologisms in the living language and to those linked to current affairs, science and new technology
• Systematic information about register and currency
• Hyphenation and pronunciation of every Italian and foreign entry
• Complete offline use
• Index: displays alphabetically all the Italian headwords matching the entered term
• Search: allows to search the phraseology and full text and select specific categories
• In Portrait mode, ability to scroll the definitions to the right to return to the list of entries or search results
• Ability to change the font size of the definitions
For any suggestions, feedback, and other information about our products please contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/edigeosrl