The Hoepli Technical Dictionary French-Italian/Italian-French, developed by Edigeo, is an invaluable tool for translators, technicians and companies which work with French-speaking countries. This new ridesigned and expanded edition is the result of an impressive project undertaken by Edigeo involving numerous professional figures as well as compilers and lexicographers.
With over 260,000 entries including headwords, meanings, phraseology and usage examples, it covers in particular the building and civil engineering industries focusing on current issues such as bio-architecture, renewable energies and disposal waste. The extensive section on computer science and communications includes numerous terms relating to the most common program commands and operating systems presented in the two languages. You can also find terminology of innovative business disciplines, such as quality and safety, alongside commercial, administrative and legal terms.
The app confirms the unanimously recognized characteristics of this kind of new generation reference tools published by Hoepli: quality and modernity of the contents associated with a wide selection of entries accompanied by numerous examples of use and a wide and accurate choice of locutions.
The app's interface has been redesigned to provide a simpler and more intuitive experience. Each definition can be shared using the features available in the device, such as social media, e-mail, SMS, cloud. A main menu that can be activated via an icon available at the top right of the screen enables all the features of the app:
• Index search: displays in alphabetical order the headwords that match the characters typed in the search box
• Search Categories: allows you to narrow the search criteria
• Settings: allows you to choose the font size of the definitions and the language of the interface
• History: keeps a record of the searches performed
• Feedback: use it to provide suggestions, and notify errors, missing entries or other comments
• Our apps: displays an updated and detailed catalog of our offer
• Compatible with smartphone and tablet Android 6.x and later versions
• User interface in Italian and French
• 260.000 headwords and definitions
• 94 search categories
• Systematic information regarding the sectors terms are used in
• Cross-references are highlighted and selectable within the definitions
• In Portrait mode, ability to scroll the definitions to the right to return to the list of entries or search results
• Sharing the definitions using the features available in the device, such as social media, e-mail, SMS, etc.
For any suggestions, feedback, and other information about our products, please contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/edigeosrl