FreeSegreteria answers your missed calls with your voice when you do not want (or cannot) answer, replaces your operator's "I searched for you" service, records the message of whoever calls you and alerts you comfortably on your mobile for every missed call.
Personalize your voicemail message for a professional touch!
Main features (FREE):
• "I searched for you": The app notifies you of missed calls when you can't answer or are unreachable.
• Personalize the reply message with a short audio and, optionally, allow the caller to leave you a voice message that you will receive directly in the app.
• All missed calls and recorded messages are saved in the app and synced if you have multiple devices.
• Acknowledges calls from call centers.
• Play the non-existent number message to the nuisances.
• All of this is free!
• Change the answering audio based on the day / time.
• Set longer audios.
• Link multiple phone numbers to the same application.
• No advertising.
If you decide to remove FreeSecretary, disable call forwarding by calling the toll-free number ## 002 #
• The app can be used for free, without a subscription.
• The subscription, if activated, has a monthly duration.
• You can deactivate and manage your subscription from your Google Play account settings.
• The subscription automatically renews, unless you deactivate it at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Once the subscription is canceled, it will remain active until the end of the current period, there are no refunds for the period already paid.
- Do you need help?
Consult the frequently asked questions within the app ("Help" section), where you will find answers to frequently asked questions and our contacts (Telegram and Whatsapp).
Alternatively, for any need, write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org