The innovative GT HOME SYSTEM telematic services allow the management of GT13.9 alarm system also by remote, by smartphone, tablet and PC, at any time and in any place. These services include:
- TOTAL or PARTIAL (only selected areas) alarm system arming
- alarm system disarming
- S.O.S. request activation
- PANIC alarm activation
- if activated, auxiliary output enabling/disabling for commanding gate opener, garden light, etc.
- visualization of system status (ON/OFF)
- visualization of the history log of all commands and events (alarms, anomalies, etc).
In case of intrusion inside the house, in addition to the immediate intervention of the siren incorporated in the control unit, GT 13.9 will automatically send an alarm/anomaly notification by SMS/e-mail/voice call indicating the cause of the alarm, such as: subsonic volumetric sensor, door magnetic sensor, possible optional sensors, lack of current network, etc.; giving you real-time information.
GT 13.9 allows to go far beyond the home security, offering serenity and protection for people by means of the S.O.S. remote control handset (optional); a simple press on a button immediately sends a S.O.S REQUEST by SMS/automatic voice call to a family member. This is particularly useful to those which might need help and relief in any moment of the day.
The kit is composed of:
- a control unit with electronic siren, GSM/GPRS telephone modem and subsonic sensor integrated
- a wireless magnetic contact to protect the entrance door (it is coded with the control unit)
- two remote control handsets for ON / OFF of the system and “PANIC” alarm activation (they’re coded with the control unit)
- 220/12V power supply and USB cable
Additional wireless accessories are available to enlarge the system, up to a total of 24 devices, such as:
- infrared sensors for the volumetric protection
- magnetic contacts for doors and windows
- shutters detectors
It is also possible to add a wired or wireless camera:
GT TLC.: Indoor wired camera. High Definition. Night vision through infrared Leds. Capturing a sequence of images in case of alarm. Two images capture in case of SOS request. Capturing an image for request by smartphone / tablet (APP) or PC (WEB).
GT TLC.R: Indoor radio camera. Same technical features as GT TLC.F.