The app inSpiaggia (Puglia) is a tool that collects, for the first time, an accurate selection of Apulian free beaches with their respective services (dog free beach, presence of parking lots, accessibility, disabled services, rock, sand, etc.).
Thanks to inSpiaggia you can choose the seaside resort according to your needs and the crowded state of the lido, indicated with the contribution of municipal operators and all users.
The app collects data on capacity in two ways:
- With municipal operators who constantly update the status of the most crowded municipal beaches ("certified" information);
- With the help of users who report the crowded state of the beach;
The goal is to share as much information as possible, ensuring an informed and responsible choice of the location in which to go.
In addition to all this, with this app you can:
● discover new enchanting places
● read the main features;
● save your favorite beaches;
● navigate and share the location with other people;
● always be informed of local events;
● head to the less crowded beaches;
If you can't wait to enjoy the well-deserved days of tranquility and fun among the Apulian beaches, without the risk of blowing up a day of relaxation in exhausting queues on the street and run out of free places on the beach, download the app! You will get to know all the characteristics of the beaches!
Mola di Bari, Polignano a Mare, Monopoli, Ostuni, Carovigno, Ginosa, Palagiano, Massafra, Maruggio, Leporano, Pulsano and many others have chosen on the beach. What are you waiting for, do it too!
Puglia on the beach - the Apulian public beaches
Tags: Puglia, beach, beaches, free, free, on the beach, beaches, sea, weareinpuglia, travelinginpuglia