You do not remember where they threw the shells of nuts? You have in many receipts wallet but you know how it differentiated? You bought a new TV but forgot how to differentiate the various packaging parts? Want to tell us that the bag you were exposed last night was not withdrawn?
From now you can.
Differed is the new app of Alto Vicentino environment that will serve to help you manage as effectively and efficiently as possible your garbage.
The app will allow you to:
1) register with your municipality of residence, so you can see the calendar of the collection, see opening hours and the type of allocable material at Municipal Collection Centers;
2) to search for the material or article and understand where / how to make the proper differentiation;
3) submit reports for "failure to refuse collection", enter your data and attach any photos;
4) request a quotation in case of special waste to be recycled or disposed of, or if you are a citizen of a company;
5) receive alerts on time the day before the collection of a material with exposing reminder that evening;
6) Further notifications of possible disruption affecting collecting waste in your municipality;
7) refer to new activities / projects that AVA is building in the section "AVA informs."
If your municipality is active in the collection "door to door", active notifications: we will remember what to show and when.
The type of delivery of the waste, reports and schedules are closely linked to the territory of the northern Vicenza You are advised that the app is downloaded from citizens living in the towns of: Arsiero, Breganze, Caltrano, Calvene, loin, Chiuppano, Cogollo del Cengio, Fara Vic.no Lakes Lastebasse, Lugo di Vicenza, Malo, Marano Vicentino, Monte di Malo, Pedemonte, Piovene Rocchette, Posina, Salcedo, S. Vito di Leguzzano, Santorso, Sarcedo, Schio, Thiene, Tonezza del Cimone, Torrebelvicino, Valdastico, Valli del Pasubio, Velo d'Astico, Villaverla, Zanè, Zugliano.