Name a Reason this App needs Call Info The only reason I think an app needs call or contact info is to spam my friends. I used to use this all the time. Now I might uninstall it. I cannot believe the app invasion of my privacy by literally everyone.
MY music returns to the car, at last !! Bought a new phone which was not compatible with Nissan Connect via Bluetooth, so I could no longer play MY music without a 3.5mm audio jack & also unable to make safe calls :o( This App has made it possible again. It helps with the backwards compatibility issues my new phone struggled with. Do you have Nissan Connect Bluetooth incompatibility problems with your new phone ? Get this App & smile again !! ;o) Hooray \o/ Way too much access/privacy intrusion though, would otherwise give 5 stars !!
Wont open The app wont even start on my phone. It just immediately crashes on start.
All wants phone access??!! Ridiculous access requirements. This all doesn't need to know. Looks like a way to spam my friends.
Cannot browse to higher directories The UI on this app gives no way that I could discover to go up in directory. That's fine if its default goes where you want, but for me this meant it could not access any of my media on my SD card.
Not helpful at all. I was trying to move music from tablet to phone via bluetooth ap wirelessly. Instead it showed up everything that was already on my phone? Stupid. Dont waste your time
* Added coarse location permission to enable Bluetooth device search on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
* Added a MENU button on top-right.
* Fix for Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
* Fix for Android 5.0 (Lollipop).
* Added the Phone Book Access Profile (OBEX PBAP) client in order to download contacts via Bluetooth.
* Removed the old live folder provider for home-screen
* Fixed thumbnail engine for huge directories
* Minor bug fixes