The ActiveNav app includes the most famous long-distance walking & cycling routes in Europe.
This app allows easy navigation on self-guided holidays, walking and cycling thousands of kilometers on the Via Francigena, the Camino from the Great St. Bernard Pass to Rome, the complete St. Francis route from Chiusi della Verna to Rome, and the Path of Gods from Bologna to Florence.
The new navigation features include
- Offline navigation. Mobile data not required after initial download
- accurate GPS tracks
- autorotation of the maps
- aily route summary and elevation chart
- panorama of the track and at street level
- alarm and vibration that alerts you in case you go off track.
- emergency SMS button with position coordinates
- possibility to record and take georeferenced photos of problems on route alerting fellow travelers
If you book your trip with a partner agent after login you access additional information such as: turn by turn directions,
- hotel information
- points of interest along the way
- historical background.
ATTENTION: Continued use of GPS running in the background can drastically decrease battery life, an extra power pack is recommended when on route
Have a great adventure!