Nice looking update but I can't open documents any more. I used to be able to tap it and it'd open in Google docs, now I only have options to share it to email etc. Please sort this out, it worked great before...
I can't open any files from it in other apps like word any more which kind of makes it pointless. Why has this feature disappeared? Is it a bug?
Seems a bit pointless now they you can't directly open your documents.
Ok How do you get something from folder to an app?! It's impossible for me or am I being stupid!! But i am for an older version
Gryphon School Google Drive is better, but my school would disagree. Using a VPN just to access Google play :p
Update sucks from what I hear. You're bad people
- Show all compatible apps when viewing files
- Updated icons for Box support*
- Access your Google Drive and OneDrive storage alongside your servers*
- Support for Two Factor Authentication*
- Support for Active Directory password change/expiry/reset*
- Preview images, PDFs and web shortcuts directly in the Foldr app
- Create web shortcuts
- Shared mode idle time out - sign users out after a period of inactivity
* Requires Foldr Server v4