Vox Imago is a multimedia series devoted to spreading the knowledge of opera, curated by Intesa Sanpaolo as part of its Progetto Cultura (Culture Project). The project envisions the selection of one opera title each year, and consists of a digital platform proposing: a documentary, a video selection and complete audio recording of the opera, with its synopsis libretto, essays, insights and historical sources of the opera analysed in the issue.The edition is completed by a richly illustrated volume with specific essays and a cahier.
Vox Imago App provides direct access to all contents and, moreover, allows an interactive and dynamic reading of the volume. Using Page Spotter feature, you can enrich your experience with video, audio and textual contents. In the margins of the text you will find three different icons: video (vox imago), audio (vox) and texts/images (imago). After logging in to the app, clickc "Page Spotter" from the right-hand menu: focus on the whole page you are interested in and the app will show you the related contents. Then tap on the icon to see them.
- Explore the related contents of Vox Imago volume using the Page Spotter
- Discover the opera and its composer through an exclusive documentary
- Watch the highlights of the opera in live recording
- Listen to the complete audio recording of the opera
- Read synopsis, libretto and listening guide
- Browse through the full volume online wherever you are
- Access to the historical sources that had inspired the creation of such great operas
- Are you a teacher? Discover the Study Guide for Secondary Schools
- Extra: Interviews and Audiofiles
- Enjoy offline audio and video. Note: make sure you are connected to the Internet and you have sufficient space to download the content. The device screen must be active while downloading the files.
All users can register without code via an e-mail address and by creating a password. This subscriptions gives access to synopsis, libretto, listening guide, study guide and some extras.
Registration by code is available for those who have received a paper issue of the project, containing the cahier with a code the cover. The regitration gives access to all contents.