* Voicemail blocking works on Lollipop (Android 5.0)
* Text message blocking works on Kitkat (Android 4.4)
* New blocking feature: Allow the call to ring through, but prevent it from leaving voice mail.
* New feature: block outgoing text messages (Android 4.4 and above)
Download complete step-by-step guide at https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26632652/ExtremeCallBlockerUserManual.pdf
Watch ABC news reporting about Extreme Call Blocker here:
-- Password protected
-- Backup/Restore to/from SD card or Dropbox cloud service, won't lose your numbers and messages when you uninstall and reinstall , or switch phones.
-- Option to automatically erase all blocked calls from your phone's call log, all blocking events are saved in the app's blocking history log, and can be emailed out from the phone.
-- Support four ways to block a call:
* Send to voice mail: no screen flash if number is also in your contact
* Answer-and-hang up: prevent the caller from leaving you any voice mail, no voice mail and no miss call notification.
* Mute the ring only: caller will hear the normal ring and then voice mail, you hear nothing.
* Block outgoing calls: Ideal if you give the phone to kids and don't want them to call numbers you don't want them to call.
-- Six ways to block SMS (Text only message):
* Blocked and erased
* Blocked and saved in the blocking history log, can be viewed, edited and replied from the blocking history log.
* Blocked and hide in the private sms box, can be viewed, edited and replied only by you, from the private sms box.
* Auto reply only without blocking, use as an auto text responder.
* Block based on message content, with content filter
* Auto forward the message to another number.
-- Block MMS (messages with attachment, picture,music...):
* MMS erased before received.
* Auto reply only without blocking
-- Build-in private sms box:
* Hide private SMS messages, message will only be saved in private mail box, not anywhere else
* Password protected.
* LED only notification of new private message, pick your own LED color.
* Calls to/from private listed numbers will automatically be erased from phone's call log, and logged in the private sms box. No trace of calls on the phone from private numbers.
* Concealed entry to private sms box
* Remote clear: clear the mail box remotely in case your phone is lost or in unwanted hands
* Auto time out to close the mail box
* Shake phone to close the mail box , so nobody can sneak up on you
* Invisible new message widget only shows up when there is new private message.
* Mail box auto closed when phone screen turns off.
-- 4 ways to customize blocking :
* Black list: Add individual numbers to be blocked, each number can be blocked in different ways, support timers to block based on day, hour and minute. Also block UNKNOWN, PRIVATE or other restricted numbers, and option to block all numbers not in contact book. Use wildcard match to block an area code. Option to send auto text message reply to blocked calls and messages.
* Blocking profile: setup blocking profiles, in each profile setup sms blocking and call blocking options,then add as many numbers to the profile as you want, without the need to setup blocking for each number. Support wildcard matching of phone numbers, can easily block all numbers from an area code , or 800, 877, etc.
* Contact Groups Blocking: Add all numbers you want to block to a Google contact group,and block all numbers in the contact group at once, support blocking on calendar schedule.
* White list: setup no-blocking list for calls you don't want to miss.
The app is built around flexible and intelligent algorithm for alarm activations. Our alarms auto adjust themselves while the time zone changes and each alarm starts with predefined settings. If you talk on the phone, the alarm is automatically played in a lower tone as not to disturb you. While the alarm runs and someone is calling you, it will auto snooze and start playing the call ringtone. Alarm Clock is designed to free you from annoyance and will obey to all your needs of how you want to be woken up or reminded for the important things in your life.
Apart from minimalistic design, we have also developed Alarm Clock to use very low system resources. It can be used as an alarm manager, and it can be used as beautiful desk clock as it sits on your charger – the choice is yours.
We have also thought about usability – the digital modes have one of the biggest and easily noticeable digits, so they can be enjoyed in any light settings and from a great viewing distance.
- 4 types of stylish designer clocks – analog dark, analog light, digital dark, and digital light
- Unlimited alarms and timers – set them multiple times, one at a time, repeating or recurring, with tunes from your own phone library
- Flexible and intuitive algorithm for alarm activations
- Beautiful 2x1 and 4x2 widgets, along with lock screen widgets
- Presents a lot of customization options to best suit your flavors
- 3 types of notifications – next alarm, missed alarms, present active alarms
- One size fits all – our app utilizes unique architecture that equally supports smartphones with the smallest screens up to the largest tablet screens without affecting in any matter the size of the app
- Intuitive app settings – get an easy access to all options you need
- Wake up with your favorite music
- Auto adjustment for alarms while changing time zones
- Set custom labels for alarms and timers with unrestricted length of the text
- Utilizes 12 or 24 time format
- Use automatic auto snooze to preserve your battery life or tune up the snooze time by yourself
- Specially tailored for both landscape and portrait modes
- An option to allow and disable the notifications
- Pretty and lightweight you can use it as a nightstand clock
- Build from the ground up with native tablet support
- Offers quality support for Android devices – from Android 1.5 to Android 4.4
- Optimized for all known screen resolutions
- Your wish is our command! Choose by yourself what will be the next feature of Alarm Clock – send us e-mail or leave a comment with your suggestions.
Get in touch with us and follow the latest news regarding our apps:
Our smart alarm clock includes features that prevent excessive snoozing and get you out of bed. It also comes with a built-in timer.
Join over 25,000,000 people who already installed our alarm clock apps and rated this one 4.7 stars!
Download the premium and ad-free Alarm Clock Xtreme NOW with just a low & easy 1-time payment!
This is more than a simple alarm clock; it’s highly customizable and allows you to wake up in a way that works for you:
♪ Set your morning alarm to slowly increase in volume and wake you up gently (crescendo)
♪ Use the extra-large snooze button to prevent you from pressing ‘dismiss’ accidentally
♪ Force yourself to solve math problems in order to snooze/dismiss the alarm
♪ You can even have the snooze duration decrease in time after every snooze and set a maximum number of snoozes
Alarm Clock Xtreme features:
✔ Music alarm – choose your favorite music
✔ Crescendo – gentle alarm volume ramp up
✔ Random song alarm
✔ Math problem solving to snooze/disable
✔ Extra-large snooze button
✔ Nap alarm with countdown timer
✔ Decreasing snooze duration after every snooze
✔ Set a maximum number of snoozes
✔ Built-in Timer
✔ And much more!
You can also install and integrate our Stopwatch Xtreme into this app: http://bit.ly/SWXtreme
The simple and reliable Stopwatch Xtreme app can help solve all your timing needs. Use Stopwatch Xtreme to keep track of split/lap times and total times down to 1/100 of a second. Use this feature for games, sporting events, work, science experiments, etc.
Find the settings that help you get out of bed and start your day right.
Download the premium and ad-free Alarm Clock Xtreme NOW with just a low & easy 1-time payment!
** Important Note: your phone must be on for the alarm to work **
• Alarm Clock: wake up to pleasant tunes
• Weather information: check live local conditions and temperature
• Designer clocks: enjoy 2 stylish clock faces
• Beautiful clock widgets: check the time right on your Home Screen
• Sleep Timer: fall asleep to calming white noise
• Nightstand mode: turn your device into a gorgeous bedside clock
• Auto-launch: the application can be launched automatically when device is docked or plugged in
• Portrait and landscape modes: the clock works perfectly in both orientations
• Multiple alarm support: you’ll never oversleep or miss an important event!
• Background alarm support: alarm will ring even if the app is not running
• Shortcuts on the main screen: get easy access to the sleep timer and alarms
• Dimming feature: change the screen brightness so that it doesn’t blind you after a good night’s sleep
• Built-in flashlight: save yourself groping around in the dark
Enjoy a perfect balance of beauty and functionality with Alarm Clock!
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
CAMERA permission allows the app to use the LED camera light (the flashlight feature is available only on the devices with a built-in flash).
LOCATION permissions are needed to deliver consistent weather forecast
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
AlarmDroid's special feature is called flip'n'snooze: simply turn over your phone to get into snooze mode, without the need to seek the snooze button on the screen.
Other features are the speaking clock that can tell you the time, the day, and even the weather. Or the possibility to use internet radio streams.
AlarmDroid is supported by ads. To remove the ads, please consider purchasing the "AlarmDroid Pro extension" app.
--- Credits ---
I want to thank all people who took (and take) the time to help translating and localizing this project.
I want to thank Jake Wharton whose library project ActionBarSherlock allows full action bar support also for Android 2.x devices.
--- Support ---
The number of different Android versions, devices, and custom ROMs becomes larger and larger. If you notice any bugs, please let me know, and I will try to find a solution for this problem :)
--- Please also support me ---
It costs a lot of time/money to develop and improve AlarmDroid. And to answer the tons of emails I get every day. Therefore, any support (particulary financial support) is very appriciated. For more details, see
The alarm clock that wakes you in the morning can have an impact on the rest of your day and we know that most people prefer to be woken with a different alarm on a weekend to that of a working day. Digital Alarm Clock offers you this functionality and much more.
Questions? Check out: http://www.zabamobile.co.uk/pages/digital-alarm-clock-support
More than 500,000 people wake up with this alarm clock app every day:
☆ ‘Why is it so difficult to find a good alarm clock application? I'm finally completely satisfied!’
☆ ‘Great alarm clock! It has a lot of features that other apps charge for, but they're free.’
☆ ‘Best bedside clock yet! This app does exactly what I was wanting.’
Download for FREE now!
Digital Alarm Clock is natively translated into Spanish, Czech, German, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish and Chinese (Simplified)
Digital Alarm Clock FREE Features:
► ALARM OPTIONS – Each alarm can be individually customised
• Built in tones or wake to your own music
• Fade in alarm
• Nap Timer on main display means you can set a quick alarm in just 2 clicks!
• Shake to snooze, number of snoozes, custom snooze time
• One off alarm, recurring alarm, date alarm
► DISPLAY OPTIONS – Completely customisable
• Day & Night mode with individual brightness and volume settings
• Built in nightlight softly illuminates the whole screen
• Anti Burn moves the clock to look after your display
• Optional day, date, seconds, AM/PM indicator, flashing separator
• Select your preferred date format
• Choose from over 16 million colours & several display fonts
• Fits to the size of your screen or pinch to resize
► EXTRA FUNCTIONALITY – We have thought of everything
• Speaking Clock. Simply tap to hear the time (requires TTS engine on device)
• Silence notifications ensuring a peaceful sleep
• Automatically launches when charging or docked for bedside use
• Alarm clock automatically closes when the charger is unplugged or undocked
• Handy widget allows you to see the time in style on your homescreen and quickly access the alarms screen.
Download for FREE now!
‘I pride myself on offering excellent customer support. I believe that the app store should be no different than any other real world store and customers should be treated with the same respect. Digital Alarm Clock is one of the most actively developed in its category and has a loyal user base that provides feedback continuously. I use this feedback to ensure a satisfying experience for all users.’ - Jason, Developer
Task killer applications can interfere with alarm clock applications. If you experience issues with alarms not activating and you use task-killing applications then you must add Digital Alarm Clock to the whitelist.
All permissions required are requested for legitimate use by the application and further information can be found at http://www.zabamobile.co.uk/pages/digital-alarm-clock-support
With this alarm clock you sure will get up on time, thanks to up to eight different Wake Up Tasks which won't let you turn the alarm off until you finish them!
Mind or body stimulation? Or maybe having to actually leave the bed? How about practising foreign language while we are at it?
This application features options that you would expect from alarm clock, like setting multiple alarms, daily repeating or snooze, plus many more, letting you set it up to your liking in almost every way possible:
- Smooth Wake Up – dimmed screen, volume rising, fully customizable
- Snooze Music – choose music that will play during your snooze
- Awake Test – ever woke up just to turn alarm off and go back to sleep? If you fail Awake Test few minutes after finishing alarm, alarm will be started again!
- many music sources – ringtones, music files (.mp3), playlists, shoutcasts or build-in extra loud noises
- starting chosen application after alarm’s finish
- auto turning off during phone calls
Wake Up Tasks:
Math – do some math equations
Memory – find pairs for each coloured tile
Order – set tiles in correct order
Repeat – repeat shown click sequence
Barcode – you have to get out of bed to scan the code placed in bathroom, kitchen or just on your table!
Rewrite – carefully rewrite randomly generated text
Shake – shake your phone until you feel awake
Match– connect word pairs – has build in Capital-Country collection, but you can easily make your own, for example with words in different languages!
You can configure every Method and test it quietly without running the alarm, to set it just the way you like.
Application is available only in english
This free app is ad supported and displays banner and full-screen ads.
Ad-free paid version is available.
Sony Xperia users!
Make sure to add application to 'Stamina Mode' white list - without it alarm won't be able to wake up the device!
Application was tested on a few devices with different Android versions, but errors still can occur. I am working to fix every bug reported, but I am unable to fix errors mentioned only in comments section – please use build-in Logger to report bugs – your help is really appreciated!
Alarm WILL ring after device reboot! However mind, that it won't work if device is off or if you Force Close this application with any Application Manager or Battery Saver app.
WAKE_LOCK – let’s alarm start when screen is off
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – to load alarms’ information on phone’s boot
VIBRATE – for vibrations
READ_PHONE_STATE – to stop alarm during phone calls
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – for writing backup, users' custom settings and log files
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS – so alarm is able to play on max volume every time
WRITE_SETTINGS – for displaying information about next alarm on lock screen
BLUETOOTH and BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - for option to disable Bluetooth during alarm
DISABLE_KEYGUARD - needed for hiding lock screen on some devices
INTERNET – for shoutcasts/web radios and advertisements
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - for advertisements
How it works:
Wave Alarm is a revolutionary Alarm Clock application that will change the way you wake up! Utilizing Motion Control and detection, you never need to touch your phone again in the morning to turn off the alarm or to snooze, just wave your hand over the device when the alarm is sounding, and Wave Alarm will snooze or silence the alarm for you!
Besides revolutionary motion control, wave alarm features:
★ Beautiful, modern interface with both analog and digital features
★ Real-time weather
★ Finger touch brightness control
★ 10 beautiful new alarms sounds to choose from
★ Ability to wake up to music from your music library
★ Background alarms, so you never miss a wake up
★ Gentle Alarm feature to wake you up naturally
Try Wave Alarm and you wont go back to those ordinary alarm clock apps ever again!
NOTE: Motion Detection requires a front facing camera and can be activated by things like ceiling fans and other moving objects in your room. This application is not designed to function from the SD card. Some features require upgrade to full version.
** Editors' Pick by AppEggs.com
If you enjoy Alarm Clock Free, there is a paid version "Alarm Clock Pro" with more features:
- Set your own song or playlist as alarm
- More colorful themes
- Built-in flashlight
★ Clock ★
- Gorgeous Green LCD style display
- Vertical and horizontal modes
- 12 or 24 hour format
- Show/Hide seconds
- Customizable auto-lock time
★ Alarm ★
- Super big Snooze/Stop Alarm buttons
- Multiple alarms supported
- 11 built-in alarm sounds: Ascending, Birds, Classic, Cuckoo, Digital, Electronic, High Tone, Mbira, Old Clock, Rooster, School Bell
- Sound ON/OFF,
- Sound volume adjustable
- Snooze ON/OFF
- Snooze time customizable
- Vibrate ON/OFF
- Sound Fade In: Wake up gently in the morning
- Alarm works even screen is locked or android is in silent mode
★ Tips ★
- Slide/flick up and down to dim the screen
Enjoy another free app from iHandySoft!
Alarm won't work if any kind of Power Saving mode is enabled (Greenify too).
Puzzle Alarm Clock features:
- Disabling alarm clock with an NFC tag and QR code,
- Random puzzles with every alarm clock (math equation, memory cards, captcha, patterns), up to 5 puzzles to solve in a row,
- 3 Puzzle difficulty levels,
- Checking if you really woke up,
- Setting an app that will be launched after an alarm clock,
- Loud explosion sound (amazing effect with external speakers),
- 3 soothing melodies for soft alarm clock,
- Increasing alarm clock volume,
- 'Time to bed' notifications before the next scheduled alarm clock,
- 'Next alarm' notifications before the next scheduled alarm clock,
- Recurring and multiple alarm clocks.
send SMS messages
- to send SMS to an emergency contact in case you don’t turn off alarm in time
read your contacts
- the same as above
find accounts on the device
- to verify previous purchases and unlock the ad-free version
take pictures and videos
- for scanning QR code to turn off alarms
read phone status and identity
- to avoid problems when an alarm is disturbed by an incoming call (we postpone alarm for 5 minutes in this case)
full network access
- for displaying ads and verifying previous purchases
Google Play billing service
- for purchasing ad-free version
control Near Field Communication
- for scanning NFC tags to turn off alarms
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- to put our alarm tones in phone storage
disable your screen lock
to display the alarm screen on top when your screen is locked (we lock it again after you turn it off)
- Your music must be kept in phone storage. Storing it in SD card will make alarms mute.
- Turn off automatic updates for this app - if it updates during alarm, the alarm stops.
Want to help in translations? http://crowdin.net/project/nfcalarm/invite
Alarm Clock 3 respects your privacy: Our Music Alarm Clock does not require any rights for internet access and is free of advertising banners!
Features of Music Alarm Clock 3 (free Version): For each of the three alarms you can independently configure the:
- alarm time,
- music title, alarmtone or ringtone,
- loudness / sound volume
- fade in and fade out
- phone vibration
- alarm duration: one title or 1-20 min
- alarm repetition: run the alarm just once or repeat it every day or repeat it on single or multiple weekdays
- enable snooze and set snooze delay: 3-50min
- auto snooze (reasonable for very short music tracks or alarm tones, e.g. with enabling auto-snooze you might let the cock crowing every 5 or 10 minutes in the morning).
Further apps features:
- Switch-off alarms or snooze optionally by double click, by long touch (>500ms) or double long touch (to prevent accidental switch-off).
- The background of Alarm Clock 3 is dimmable from translucent to completely black.
- The analogue clock can be disabled.
- Additional timer setup menu which pops up instead of the Alarm Time setup menu after long pressing the alarm time button. These timers can only be used when the daily or weekly alarm repetition is disabled (setting "Do not repeat alarm" in alarm preferences).
- Simple Widget which shows besides a small analogue clock the alarm times
GM Alarm chooses random melody and downloads it from the Internet for each awakening (it keeps history so the melodies won't repeat). All you have to do is to pick a music category.
For instance, "Relax" category contains calm compositions what make you balance between dream and reality, "Nature" - the sing on morning birds, a rooster and an owl screams... If you sleep like a "bear" then "Extream" is your category (but be careful, some melodies are really scared :-). And "Classic", "Rock", "Pop" and other categories as well.
More about functions:
-Ability to create a few alarms with different music;
-Flexible snooze time settings (you can set any snooze time for each alarm);
-Ability to switch off / snooze alarm by shaking the phone;
- Emergency signal (if a melody is very calm or wasn't downloaded then the emergency signal will wake you). Please, set emergency signal in the main properties right after first run. You should do it just once;
-Flexible emergency signal time settings (you can set any time for each signal);
- Ability to set automatic switch off time (so the alarm will be automatically dissmised without your help);
- Beautiful night mode
If you like a melody that woke you up, then you can open alarm history (from the context menu, see "help" for more information) and find out the singer and even get a direct link to the whole version. In addition you can see your wake time so you can pick the most efficient category. If you are a singer and want to share your music with people just upload it to the catalogue on the website (www.galarm.net)
Make your mornings good...
and Good Morning!
keywords: alarm clock, timer, clock, alarm, night mode
From a distance you can see at a glance the cool big digital/analog clock screen and
alarm time , weather information, battery charge status also displayed.
Night light feature that can be used conveniently.
App by registering frequently used and easily has the ability to run up .
"Tiny Clock" was developed for "Tiny-G" which is a speaker dock of TINYCO company however it is useful enough without speaker dock.
- "Tiny Clock" wll run automatically after docking
- Analog / Digital clock display
- 10 colors of clock face
- With a simple touch of the clock color / brightness adjustment
- The screen brightness automatically according to ambient brightness adjustment (Auto Dimming)
- Three alarm ways
Alarm sound: Play music or sound you want
App runs : the specified App ( Internet radio , etc) running
Lighting: turn on smart phone 's camera flash light
- Weather information ( YAHOO Weather )
- Provides the ability to run your favorite App
- Night light function ( using the smartphone 's camera flash )
- The night ringer volume automatically adjust
The main advantage of Simple Alarm is that you can type in the time for an alarm instead of using a selector, pressing arrows or moving through a large list of numbers. You can type the hours and minutes of your new alarm directly in a numeric keyboard in the screen. You can also edit or remove alarms with just one touch, saving a lot of time each time you need to setup your alarms.
Unlike other alarm clocks for Android, Simple Alarm sorts your alarms in the order they will sound next, so you can easily identify which are the tasks you have to do next, if you are using Simple Alarm as a "To Do" tasks list.
If you use Simple Alarm to wake you up, you will be able to wake up gently from your dreams, in a peaceful and progressive way, because Simple Alarm increases alarm volume slowly instead of starting at maximum volume. This way, you can avoid being startled with a strong sound while you are in a deep sleep.
In addition, to keep you from de-activating the alarm and keep sleeping, Simple Alarm has a 3-button deactivation method, so you will need to be really awake to do so. If you want to keep sleeping for a while, you can pause the alarm by pressing a big pause button. As every person has its own preferences and needs, Simple Alarm lets you customize alarm's sound (selecting any ringtone, sound or song in your phone) and pause duration between alarms.
For all the reasons above, Simple Alarm is the best alarm clock in the market, and it is much better than Android's default alarm clocks.
Simple Alarm Features:
● Fastest setup method.
● Alarm enabling/disabling with one touch.
● Set a message for each alarm.
● AM/PM or 24 hours format
● Alarms sorted in the order they will ring.
● Select the alarm sound you want from all your phone's ringtones, songs and sounds.
● Customize pause duration.
● 3 buttons alarm de-activation to avoid turning alarm off and continue sleeping (optional).
● 1 button alarm pause.
● Wake up gently while sound volume increases slowly.
● Available in English, Spanish, French, Polish and Chinese.
● Special design for tablets and big cellphones
● It's free!
Download "Simple Alarm Pro" to remove all advertisement from the application: http://goo.gl/dOvV2
Keywords: alarm, alarm clock, easy, fast, simple, wake up
Free Alarm clock that can only be switched off when you are really out of bed!
The alarm clock uses the Wifi signal strength to determine your position. You will only be able to switch off your alarm when you are close enough to your WiFi router.
NEW: Android wear watch faces
NEW: Support for Pebble smartwatch
Setup video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE7dH1nlQm0
Like us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/goobalarmclock
Setup (Get Out Of Bed ) Goob Alarm
1) If you are connected to a Wifi router you will see the current wifi level in the list of your alarms. The range is 0-100 with 100 max strength.
2) Go as close as possible to your wifi router and note the wifi level
3) Setup your alarm by selecting the alarm (short tap on the time) or create a new one by selecting menu - add alarm.
4) Set Dismiss type to 'Run to Wifi' and also select Dismiss Test button. The Dismiss Test button allows you to dismiss at all times ***use dismiss button only to test your setup***.
5) Set the Wifi Strength to the level you were getting close to your wifi router.
6) Set the time + 3 minutes, so you can test and press Done. Enable the alarm by pressing the square next to the wifi level. Press back or home key. Go to your bedroom and wait until the alarm sounds.
7)Unlock your phone and go towards your wifi router, you will see the wifi level changing in the dialog box. When you are close enough you can dismiss the alarm. (In test mode you can dismiss even when the level is not reached)
8)If all works well, deselect 'Dismiss Test button' in the dismiss type settings menu so you can only dismiss the alarm when you are out of bed!
Troubleshooting - Advanced setup – Permissions explained
1) My Wifi router is in my bedroom (or close to it) so my Wifi strength is very high in my bed.
Select 'Run from wifi' in Dismiss type and set the 'Wifi weakness' to a lower level than what you get in your bedroom. When the alarm goes off you have to move away from your Wifi router in order to be able to dismiss the alarm. Combining 'Run to Wifi' and 'Run from wifi' is also possible.
2) When you are tempted to force close the app or switch the phone off while the alarm sounds, you may try the advanced settings to block this (press menu when you see the alarm list).
3) Not connected to a Wifi router.
If you have Wifi networks but are not connected to them you can enter the Wifi SSID and use the signal strength from that network. You do not need to logon to that network, only the signal strength is used!
4) Wifi will be turned on just before the alarm sounds (if it was switched off). This is why the app needs the “CHANGE WI-FI STATE” permission.
5) The app will add an Alarm icon to the home screen if the alarm is set. This is why the app needs the “MODIFY GLOBAL SYSTEM SETTINGS”
6) When a call comes in while the alarm sounds the alarm volume will go down. This is why the app needs the “READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY” permission.
7) “FULL INTERNET ACCESS” is needed for the banners (commercials).
You can also wake up with music, using the music alarm feature by selecting a music song.
With Goob Alarm you can select a free digital LCD alarm clock or analog glow in the dark alarm clock.
Goob Alarm is smart, you have to get out of bed to turn off the alarm.
Now with pink and green LCD Android wear watch faces
If you would like to help translate the app in your language please visit:
Additional features of the PRO version:
* 2 Widget (dark and light) for sleep mode activation and next alarm
* Sleep mode schedulation (with ignore schedulations feature)
* General filters (not related to alarms)
* Automatic exit from sleep mode on alarm stop
* No ads
Try the free version before buying the paid version.
Do you use your smartphone as alarm? Do you want to choose the people who can contact you while sleeping?
If you simply leave you smartphone turned on, you risk that anybody can wake you up, or... you use Call Filter Alarm!
Using this innovative app, you can define all the alarms you need with the possibility to specify, for every single alarm, who can call you, shutting up all other calls / sms notifications and intelligently manage wifi activation / deactivation, data usage, offline mode.
How it works:
- Define the alarm
- Choose who can call you (if needed)
- Before going to sleep, enable the sleep mode
Your phone will ring only for who you decided. Other calls / sms will happen in silent mode and you will be able to see them as lost when you will wake up.
Other key features of Call Filter Alarm:
- Intelligent wifi activation / deactivation, data usage, offline mode, silent mode with a single button: the sleep mode (fully customizable)
- Customizable tone, volume and vibration for allowed call and allowed sms
- Customizable volume, volume increment, snooze, tone (music or ringtone), vibration for every single alarm or for the entire app.
- Daily alarm repetition
- Incremental alarm volume
- Multilanguage (english, italian, spanish, polish, german, russian, turkish and purtuguese (Brazil) now available)
It's simple, immediate and extremely effective.
Don't move the app on the SD card, if you want to use the widget (Android limitation).
I'm working on the new features. Waiting...
- Let me know if you like Call Filter Alarm rating it!
- Contact me for bugfixing or for suggest improvement
Follow Call Filter Alarm on Google+:
- Data network mode managing doesn't work on all Android versions. The feature is disabled on detected platforms.
- Since Android Jelly Bean mr2 is no longer possible to enable / disable the offline mode. Starting with that version, the feature is therefore disabled.
Building an Android application that works perfectly on all versions and devices is very difficult. So it is possible that on some platform there are bugs. If you find any, please, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Permissions required and why:
READ_PHONE_STATE: required for the call filter
RECEIVE_SMS: required for the sms filter
READ_CONTACTS: required for contacts selection
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: required for restore alarms on phone boot
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: required for wifi managing
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: required for check wifi state
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: required for check data connection state
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: required data connection mode managing
VIBRATE: required for activate the vibrate mode
WRITE_SETTINGS: required for offline state managing
CHECK_LICENSE: required for licensing
Thanks to my wife, as well as for the support, also for Sundays spent at home ...