*** THIS APP DOES NOT WORK STANDALONE ***
*** YOU NEED TO CONFIGURE A RASPBERRY PI FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW ***
Say "Ok Google, start box" and your garage will open or close :D
With Abraboxabra is possible to use your smartphone or smartwatch to remote opening your garage door easily, just as pushing a button on display!
No more need to carry on keys or remote controller: just start the app and your garage door will automagically open!
Imagine to do jogging in the park, with only your smartwatch, leaving your unhandy keychain in the garage.
Imagine to not search your key among the bunch of other ones, just for opening the garage.
Imagine to use your smartphone as your remote control.
With Abraboxabra you can!
*** INITIAL SETUP ***
1) Setup Raspberry Pi as explained here https://scognito.wordpress.com/2015/07/13/abraboxabra-controlling-garage-door-using-raspberry-pi-android-and-bluetooth/
2) Open the App
3) Click on menu --> select server --> select your Abraboxabra server
4) Push the big red button to open/close your garage door
*** INSTRUCTIONS **
"wrench" icon: (smartwatch only) select the server to connect
"auto" icon: if selected, the open/close command is sent at every app startup
"led" icon: show status (click to reconnect)
"i": show debug info
Led icon status:
* Green: correctly connected to server
* Red: not connected to server
* Yellow: connecting to server
** ADDING NEW REMOTE **
Version 2 or later of Abraboxabra is needed
1. Click on menu --> add remote
2. Server will be in pairing mode for 60 seconds
3. On new smartphone enable scanning of new bluetooth devices, then pairing with Abraboxabra (default password 0000)
4. Default password can be changed on server config.ini (generated first time v2 server is launched)