Super for rename!
No idea if it works. I cant access my images which are located on an sd card. Another waste of money on shoddy app.
Crashes every time I try to add a leading zero Trying to convert a batch of files named 1.jpg, 2.jpg, 3, .jpg, etc. to 01.jpg, 02.jpg, 03.jpg, etc., but with several different configurations, it always crashes in a Nexus 7 2, usually after renaming the first selected file. Uninstalled, no offer of a refund provided. Reinstalled, did not ask for payment.
Usefull only for internal memory pictures. Renaming fails if you try it with pictures saved on memory card. Maybe that's kitkat limitation but it highly restricts this application's usage.
Good but not great Not very comprehensive, you need to be careful or you end up with a lot of a bunch of files with names that make no sense.
Too Slow and.... If no signal, say good bye to it.
- added conflict check to new name;
- Removed manual multimedia scan because Andoid 4.4 (KitKat) does not support it anymore;
- Removed parameter to disable automatic multimedia scanning;
- Fixed error on visualization of file extension rules;
- Fixed a bug on tablet menu visualization;
- Added menu item to display the applications selection;