TurniPS is an app designed for state police officers. It will help you in managing your work shifts, where you can keep track of your shifts (day, service performed, overtime hours), absences and the allowances you are entitled to.
Here are the features:
- Save shift, absences (prolonged absences);
- Automatic calculation of overtime based on the hours entered;
- Automatic calculation of night hours based on the time worked;
- Automatic calculation of holidays and super holidays;
- Automatic calculation of meal tickets;
- Summary of current or choice month allowance;
- Annual absinthe summary;
- Extraordinary summary of the current month or month of your choice;
- Summary of the current month or month slip of your choice;
- Creation of a personal shift, choosing the hours of the shift, with possible choice of the meal ticket and night hours;
- Stop of the overtime already done;
- Creation of a personal service, choosing all the allowances you are entitled to, for automatic calculation;
- Display of the shifts carried out on the calendar;
- Calculation of shifts in fifth \ third to view on the calendar which shift will take place;
- Internal chat, to communicate with the staff and colleagues who use TurniPS.
** You can try the app without having to register a new account using:
Remember that the demo accounts are visible to everyone, and will be automatically deleted after a few days.
The application is always in continuous development, will be updated and enriched with new features.
Therefore I invite you to leave a comment or send me all your requests or suggestions to improve it at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, in the comments of the play store.
Or in the telegram channel: https://t.me/TurniPSapp
** If you liked it and want to keep updating it, you can support me by offering me a coffee :-) **
Also share it on social media: