MyVittoria is the new Vittoria Assicurazioni App that accompanies you in everyday life while you are traveling and beyond. By registering in the Vittoria Assicurazioni Reserved Area, available on vittoriaassicurazioni.com, you can in fact access the "Services" section and take advantage of a series of innovative, simple and convenient functions:
- Submit a third party liability claim at any time in a few simple steps and get all the necessary assistance. In fact, your data will be pre-filled, thus simplifying and speeding up the reporting process;
- Request, if you have purchased the corresponding guarantee, roadside assistance available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in the event of an unforeseen event or car breakdown. Also in this case, your data will already be loaded into the APP so as not to waste time compiling.
You can also take advantage of a whole series of useful functions such as:
- Locate the Vittoria Agency closest to you via GPS or carry out a broader search, obtaining the contact details and the route to reach it;
- Locate via GPS affiliated body shops, affiliated national and international health facilities, car window repair centers and a whole series of points of interest such as restaurants, petrol stations, ATMs, pharmacies and much more!
- Quickly and easily contact Vittoria Assicurazioni useful numbers and also those of public utility;
- Receive personalized news and consult the entire range of Vittoria Assicurazioni products.
Finally, for all campers, there is a new section called "Me and my Camper" where you can access a series of services and functions useful for those who own a camper and want to travel in total freedom and tranquility!
Instead, through the "Reserved Area" section, the Vittoria Customer who has already registered in Vittoria's Reserved Area can always have everything under control at any time: his personal profile, his policies stipulated with us, his deadlines , such as the car tax and driving license, its reports relating to accidents and requests for assistance.
See Declaration of Accessibility in: