This was already the only app that gave offline access to all Wikipedia articles, including tables. Tables are important because you lose a lot of information if they are stripped out, like they are in other offline Wikipedia readers. With this update, it adds an online feature as well, the ability to show the article images. It also adds bookmarking and a more normal gesture-based zoom feature, both of which have long been on my wishlist.
Excellent offline Reader. Blazingly fast. Updated dictionaries. Downloads article Pictures only to Save Storage space. Can handle extremely large Data Sets like the English Wikipedia. Very easy to use.
Great application useful for everyday use as well as information collecting Thank You
A worthy successor to the aard dictionary not only use one line but if she was the space you can download dictionaries as well. I'm dyslexic and find definitions to be very useful when reading complex documents. It's only flaw and this is a big one is an over complicated way of making text Baker and if I know your own fonts display. If we could skip the CSS complexity and just show a menu increase the font size and trees a font of external memory this would be a 5
It awesome. It works fast and extremely clean. It is open source. Much better then multi-million competitors. Author, keep up the good work!
I loved it, the design, the layout, and particularly, the search feature in Aard. The searching is fast and seamless. If there's anything that could be improved on, in my opinion, that would be to allow user to easily cancel out from the "scanning" for dictionaries part during the initial first run.
- Fixed device dictionary discovery on Android 7
- Added Portuguese (Portugal) translation
- Added ability to look up words from Moon+ Reader (select ColorDict in Moon+ Reader dictionary settings)
- Added ability to open Wikipedia, Wiktionary and Wikiquote links when corresponding dictionary is installed and enabled
- Implemented fullscreen mode (Android 4.4+)
- Implemented scrolling and switching articles with volume buttons (long press to scroll to bottom/top)
An official on/off-line app of the popular Longdo Thai dictionary service.