• Dallas North Tollway (DNT)
• President George Bush Turnpike (PGBT)
• SH 121 (Sam Rayburn Tollway)
Also DALLAS Toll Calc has toll rate for Addison Airport tunnel and Mountain Creek Lake Toll Bridge.
• Dallas Toll Rate calculator
• Offline toll rate that allow you to use anywhere, anytime
Please write an email if you have any problems, questions or feature requests. I can not answer on comments in the market.
If you have problems on your device contact firstname.lastname@example.org and I will try to fix your problem in the next version.
Keywords: dallas, toll rate , tollway , calculator , road , highway , turnpike
*** Toll rates calculated in Dallas Toll calculator are based on the data provided by NTTA (effective July 2011)
Simply choose your vehicle type and transponder availability and you are set. Then select your entrance and exit points to calculate.
If there are any bugs or feature requests, please feel free to contact me.
* Please note that this application is not endorsed by 407 ETR, and is intended for toll estimates only.
In the event of a difference between the Toll Calculator and the customer's bill, the bill shall be deemed to be correct.
In addition, there is still a Monthly / Annual Transponder Lease fee, $3.55 / $21.50 respectively, or a $3.55 Monthly Account Fee if no transponder is used.
Using the PToll™ App
1. DOWNLOAD APP Users download the app to their Android device.
2. CREATE ACCOUNT Create an account by entering their email address and creating password.
3. REGISTER PAYMENT Register a payment mechanism - PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover.
4. TAKE LICENSE PHOTO Using your phone or camera enabled Android device, take a photo of the entire back of your vehicle from the left side bumper to the right side bumper, including a clear, readable image of the license plate.
5. DRIVE ROAD Users can now use Austin area toll roads. The toll road operator will take a picture of the back of user’s vehicle and associate the license plate with the account on file and payment mechanism registered. The user is charged the toll amount. The user is only charged when using the toll road.
If you currently have a TxTAG but would like the convenience of using PToll™, you MUST contact your TxTAG or toll tag customer service provider and request to have your tag cancelled/account closed, and ask to end-date the license plate associated with your TxTAG account. After your end date, all tolls will be charged via PToll™ along with the PToll™ 25 cent convenience fee.
Drive On TEXpress allows you to:
• Add up to 5 vehicles on the account to receive HOV and special discounts
• Instantly schedule your HOV status a minimum of 15 minutes prior to using the TEXpress Lanes
• Pre-schedule HOV status activation requests up to 7 days in advance
• Use the voice command tool to activate or cancel HOV status
• Scan your TollTag, TxTag or EZ TAG barcode
• Receive traffic alerts by the app
• Select and manage special toll discounts offered on the LBJ and NTE TEXpress Lanes
• Set up notifications for special discounts
• View the last 10 discounts offered
How does it work?
1. FastToll keeps track of each toll plaza you pass through
2. Pay your tolls at the standard cash fare with no additional fees through the Illinois Tollways website or through FastToll with a small processing fee
There is no need to wait in line at a toll booth, no need to hoard your change to keep in your car, and no need to maintain an I-Pass account.
Do you wish you were one of the other cars speeding by while you are stuck behind yet another driver who can’t find his change? Don’t just watch other cars pass you by - drive in the fast lane with FastToll!
For more information check out http://www.pragmistic.com/fasttoll
FastToll and Pragmistic are not associated with Illinois State Toll Highway Authority, I-Pass or any other electronic toll-collection system. Every attempt has been made to ensure that this application is accurate and reliable, however human and/or mechanical errors are possible. Accordingly, Pragmistic makes no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on FastToll and denies any express or implied warranty of the same.
*** For California and Oregon only: more states coming soon ***
Road Conditions 1.0 is a free, full featured reference guide to the latest road conditions in the state you select. Quickly find out which roads are safe to travel, are closed, or are having traffic/roadwork issues for which an alternate route would be best. Keep you and your family safe by knowing in advance which roads are safe or dangerous to travel!
- Ability to browse or search for a road by state
- Visually browse for rest areas
- Mark favorite roads for easy reference
Our system updates road condition data from the state's Department of Transportation's website every two minutes. Road Conditions is intended for informational purposes only, not as a life-saving application. Use at your own risk. It is not intended as a replacement for common sense or standard precautions. Road Conditions and Let There Be Light Innovations assumes no responsibility for damages caused by the use of, the lack of the use of, the unavailability of, or the falsity of the information provided by this application. Please consult the website of the state you're travelling in for more information about current road conditions and roads safety.
Let There Be Light Innovations
Road Conditions was created by Let There Be Light Innovations. Please visit online at ltbli.com. We value your feedback and input.
This App is for use in Hong Kong.
To beat traffic in more than 100 cities in the United States, please download “Traffic Smart: Beat Traffic” or “TrafficSmart USA”. Major US cities supported include, but not limited to: Atlanta, Baltimore, Boise, Boston (BOS), Buffalo, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Colorado Springs, Columbus, Dallas, Daytona Beach, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Greenville, Hampton Roads, Hartford, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Long Island, Los Angeles (LA), Louisville, Memphis, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Haven, New Orleans, New York City (NYC), Newark, Ogden, Orlando, Philadelphia (Philly), Phoenix, Pittsburgh (PIT), Portland, Provo, Raleigh, Riverside, Rochester, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Francisco (SFO), Seattle, St Louis, Tampa, & Washington DC.
Traffic Smart supports major highways, freeways, streets and roads in these US States: Arizona (AZ), California (CA), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), Delaware (DE), District of Columbia (DC), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Idaho (ID), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Iowa (IA), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Maryland (MD), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Missouri (MO), Nevada (NV), New Jersey (NJ), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), Ohio (OH), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA), South Carolina (SC), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), Wisconsin (WI), Wyoming (WY).
Major functions in Live Traffic and Weather in Hong Kong:
* “Dual Search Mode” – You can search camera locations easily in text mode or map mode
* “Cross-harbour Journey Time” - The journey time indicators provide you with average time for crossing the harbour between Hong Kong Island and Kowloon.
* “Traffic Speed Map” - The traffic speed map provides you with the average traffic speed of the major roads in Hong Kong Island and Kowloon
* "My Favorites" – You can store your favorite camera locations so that you can see their real-time snapshots with a simple touch.
* “Multiple Snapshots” – You can see real-time snapshots of multiple cameras (e.g. both entrances of the Cross Harbour Tunnel) on the same screen at the same time.
* “24 Hour News Alert & Archive” – This app memorizes the special traffic alerts for the past 24 hours so that you can have a better understanding of the traffic conditions.
* “Live Weather” – You can see the most up-to-date weather information and warnings provided by the Hong Kong Observatory.
Using map interaction you are able to search any route by :
- Clicking on the map for start point
- Long clicking on the map for destination point
Alternatively type the desired start and end point and choose the vehicle type you want.
Result route is shown on map as well as the total cost of the selected vehicle category.
Download PLUSmobile App for latest Highway Traffic Information on PLUS Malaysia Highways!
What you can do with this application :-
> Live Traffic Updates on the latest traffic conditions
> Live Video Feed along PLUS highway and Rest-Service Areas
> Receive active push notification on real-time highway events
> Access your PLUSMiles account for your rewards & redemption information
> Research for your trip and route on PLUS highways in Malaysia
> Check out the interesting places to visit and eat in Malaysia
> Find the ATMs, Petrol Stations and facilities that is near you
> Check the estimated toll fares for your journey
> Be informed of latest events from PLUS Malaysia
> PLUSTrafik Updates on traffic conditions & incidents along PLUS highways
Η εφαρμογή TollPass εμφανίζει το υπόλοιπο του λογαριασμού για τους συνδρομητές της Αττικής Οδού που διαθέτουν την ηλεκτρονική συσκευή e-PASS ή την ειδική κάρτα λογαριασμού.
Για να χρησιμοποιήσετε την εφαρμογή πρέπει να έχετε username και password από την υπηρεσία online διαχείρισης λογαριασμού της Αττικής Οδού. Για να τα αποκτήσετε επισκεφθήτε την ιστοσελίδα http://cs.attiki-odos.gr
Registra uno o más tags a una sola cuenta desde tu teléfono y obtén información en línea de todos tus tags como: Saldo actual y recargas (si estás en prepago) y registro de todos tus cruces ya sea por las autopistas urbanas, estacionamientos y carreteras.
Conoce el servicio de “Plan de Viaje” con el que podrás contar con tu ruta de viaje (origen-destino), trazado en un mapa, detalle de cada tramo recorrido, obtener el costo de peaje, el costo estimado de combustible, el tiempo estimado de recorrido y distancia estimada de tu viaje así como cuales son la casetas de telepeaje que cuentan con el sistema.
Cuenta con la información necesaria de las autopistas urbanas de la Ciudad de México, en cuanto a la ubicación y demás detalle de las entradas y salidas.
Recibe una notificación en tu celular, cada vez que utilizas el servicio, así como cuando realices una recarga.
Adicional, podrás identificar y localizar los estacionamientos afiliados al sistema donde ya puedes utilizar Tu Tag.
No disponible para usuarios de tag Televía o Viapass.
Para usar esta aplicación es necesario realizar el proceso de registro a fin de crear una cuenta de acceso.
Deberá capturar los 8 dígitos del tag + el dígito verificador (Es el ultimo dígito que aparece al lado derecho del número del tag en su etiqueta).
Placing the power of the world’s largest driving community into the palm of your hand, the app transforms your smartphone into your own personal traffic reporter with up-to-the-minute insight into current traffic conditions as well as traffic forecasts for all highways, city streets and other heavily traveled local roads in 32 countries.
INRIX is at the forefront of connecting cars for smarter cities. Powered by the same company brands like Audi, BMW, Ford and Toyota have relied on for years, INRIX delivers insight that helps drivers always knows the better way to go. These services help drivers do everything from navigate through the daily traffic to find the closest, least expensive fuel, available parking and EV charging locations. Whether through an in-car or smartphone navigation application, a local newscast or our app, our services help more than 150 million drivers save time, fuel and avoid frustrating delays every day.
· Get departure alerts on your Samsung Gear S smartwatch. The app on your Samsung device now connects with the Gear S to let you know the best time to leave to arrive on time for your next destination.
· Enhanced coverage and precision. With INRIX XD™Traffic coverage for roads, ramps and interchanges, the app covers more roads with greater precision than ever before.
• Traffic News: Personalize and see all news relevant to your commute on one screen. Never be surprised by traffic jams from the big game or concert in town ever again!
• Traffic Map: See current traffic conditions, incidents, construction, police and road closures.
• Fastest Routes: See the best routes with the fastest travel times to your top destinations.
• Personalized Traffic Alerts: Get alerts to accidents and delays on your route.
• Share Arrival Times: Easily alert your friends when you’ll arrive in just a few taps.
• Departure Alerts: Get a heads up on when you need to leave in order to arrive on time.
• Community Traffic Reports: Get timely alerts to accidents and other incidents from fellow INRIX app users.
• Traffic Cameras: See what’s happening up ahead on your route.
• Cloud Sync: See your saved places and routes on multiple devices.
• Unlimited Saved Places: Save and track routes for an unlimited number of destinations
• Gas/Fuel Prices: Find the closest least expensive fuel with real-time fuel price information updated daily.