• Dallas North Tollway (DNT)
• President George Bush Turnpike (PGBT)
• SH 121 (Sam Rayburn Tollway)
Also DALLAS Toll Calc has toll rate for Addison Airport tunnel and Mountain Creek Lake Toll Bridge.
• Dallas Toll Rate calculator
• Offline toll rate that allow you to use anywhere, anytime
Please write an email if you have any problems, questions or feature requests. I can not answer on comments in the market.
If you have problems on your device contact firstname.lastname@example.org and I will try to fix your problem in the next version.
Keywords: dallas, toll rate , tollway , calculator , road , highway , turnpike
*** Toll rates calculated in Dallas Toll calculator are based on the data provided by NTTA (effective July 2011)
Simply choose your vehicle type and transponder availability and you are set. Then select your entrance and exit points to calculate.
If there are any bugs or feature requests, please feel free to contact me.
* Please note that this application is not endorsed by 407 ETR, and is intended for toll estimates only.
In the event of a difference between the Toll Calculator and the customer's bill, the bill shall be deemed to be correct.
In addition, there is still a Monthly / Annual Transponder Lease fee, $3.55 / $21.50 respectively, or a $3.55 Monthly Account Fee if no transponder is used.
Using the PToll™ App
1. DOWNLOAD APP Users download the app to their Android device.
2. CREATE ACCOUNT Create an account by entering their email address and creating password.
3. REGISTER PAYMENT Register a payment mechanism - PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover.
4. TAKE LICENSE PHOTO Using your phone or camera enabled Android device, take a photo of the entire back of your vehicle from the left side bumper to the right side bumper, including a clear, readable image of the license plate.
5. DRIVE ROAD Users can now use Austin area toll roads. The toll road operator will take a picture of the back of user’s vehicle and associate the license plate with the account on file and payment mechanism registered. The user is charged the toll amount. The user is only charged when using the toll road.
If you currently have a TxTAG but would like the convenience of using PToll™, you MUST contact your TxTAG or toll tag customer service provider and request to have your tag cancelled/account closed, and ask to end-date the license plate associated with your TxTAG account. After your end date, all tolls will be charged via PToll™ along with the PToll™ 25 cent convenience fee.
Drive On TEXpress allows you to:
• Add up to 5 vehicles on the account to receive HOV and special discounts
• Instantly schedule your HOV status a minimum of 15 minutes prior to using the TEXpress Lanes
• Pre-schedule HOV status activation requests up to 7 days in advance
• Use the voice command tool to activate or cancel HOV status
• Scan your TollTag, TxTag or EZ TAG barcode
• Receive traffic alerts by the app
• Select and manage special toll discounts offered on the LBJ and NTE TEXpress Lanes
• Set up notifications for special discounts
• View the last 10 discounts offered
* Expenditure on fuel per mile
* Cost per passenger
* Total cost of a route
* How much does it take to go that route
* Total distance of trip
* Route indications with Google Maps directions
* Google maps route
We hope you enjoy.
Requirements: Android 2.3 or higher
How does it work?
1. FastToll keeps track of each toll plaza you pass through
2. Pay your tolls at the standard cash fare with no additional fees through the Illinois Tollways website or through FastToll with a small processing fee
There is no need to wait in line at a toll booth, no need to hoard your change to keep in your car, and no need to maintain an I-Pass account.
Do you wish you were one of the other cars speeding by while you are stuck behind yet another driver who can’t find his change? Don’t just watch other cars pass you by - drive in the fast lane with FastToll!
For more information check out http://www.pragmistic.com/fasttoll
FastToll and Pragmistic are not associated with Illinois State Toll Highway Authority, I-Pass or any other electronic toll-collection system. Every attempt has been made to ensure that this application is accurate and reliable, however human and/or mechanical errors are possible. Accordingly, Pragmistic makes no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on FastToll and denies any express or implied warranty of the same.
Using map interaction you are able to search any route by :
- Clicking on the map for start point
- Long clicking on the map for destination point
Alternatively type the desired start and end point and choose the vehicle type you want.
Result route is shown on map as well as the total cost of the selected vehicle category.
Prices are initially downloaded from the web at first and then can be updated any time the user runs the app.
Note: an active internet connection is needed to download and/or update the toll prices.
Feedback via Facebook: http://fb.com/erpsearchsg
The toll gantries known are part of the Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) scheme formulated by the government, and have been set up at traffic choke points. This app helps to check on the gantry pricing at different times of the day.
This was made so that it does nothing but tell the price, so everyone can plan ahead of time while on the go.
The gantries have been categorised into
In order to reduce clutter, City Central options have been grouped into the demarcated areas: Shenton Way, Chinatown, Orchard, Bugis & Marina Centre. The pricing for entering each area is the same, regardless of entry points.
Data is pulled from OneMotoring so the prices will always be accurate.
NEW! Favourite Gantry!
How to use:
- Select your favourite gantry,
- Access the options menu,
- Select "Set as Favourite" from the popup
In the works:
- Location proximity detection