* It has stopped operating normally due to changes in the environment such as Android OS and cloud, but we are currently working on supporting the latest environment. Please wait.
This app (pronounced "Eebunko") is an e-book reader that displays text files in vertical writing format according to the format of Aozora Bunko.
It can be used as a text viewer to download files from Aozora Bunko or to call from applications such as Aozora Provider and File Manager. There is also a function to select a text file in Aozora Bunko format on the SD card.
I try to make a simple and nimble app that does not interfere with reading.
Please send us your opinions and requests.
We hope this viewer will make you feel that your reading experience on Android has been enriched.
* If you experience any symptoms such as dropping using this app, please let us know the title of the problem.
Or, it would be greatly appreciated if you could send us the text that shows the problem.
You can contact us via the comment section, email, Twitter, etc.
Twitter: @ titoi2
1. 1. Download function directly from Aozora Bunko
→ Temporarily implemented a search and download function by author name and work name. The operability is not good, so I want to devise it.
→ Slightly improved with V.34
2. Enhanced support for notes
* I would like to deal with emphasis marks, sidelines, and indentation as soon as possible.
If you have any requests to respond to this note, please contact us by email or in the comments section.
・ Supports emphasis marks and bold notes
→ Supports display of emphasis marks
3. 3. Enhanced typesetting processing
* I would like to deal with prohibited relationships as soon as possible.
4. Bookshelf strengthening
5. Enhanced illustration display function
* We are considering whether the illustration should be a page independent of the text and should be scaled.
6. Background color, text color specification, background image specification
* Implemented so that the background color can be selected provisionally
7. European language support