This is the official app for the internship and job hunting preparation site "Careitas Job Hunting" for new graduates and graduates after 2025.
Listen to what you really mean. I answer with all my heart. Caritas job hunting
Caritas Job Hunting is a job hunting preparation and employment information service for all grades* that is always there for you who are looking to start job hunting for the first time. It can be used seamlessly from searching for internships and job research to screening measures.
Since it is linked with the web, it is possible to synchronize and efficiently manage applications for internships and job research at companies, follow-ups (bookmarks), booth visits at events (joint company briefings, joint discussions), etc. ! It will be possible to receive scouts from June 2023 and to enter recruitment information from March 2024, making it a must-have item for job hunting that can be used all year round.
*If you are graduating before 2024, please use the “Careeritas Job Hunting 2024” app.
[Main functions of the official Caritas job hunting app]
▼Stay close to your company search - There are various ways to find companies, such as searching under various conditions and discovering at events!
With the Caritas job hunting app, you can find excellent companies in a way that suits you, such as participating in the industry's largest job hunting event, as well as searching from various angles, special company rankings, and scouting.
●Various ways to search: In addition to general items such as industry, job type, and area, you can search and apply for internships and job research on many axes, such as benefits, word-of-mouth evaluation, and corporate culture.
●You can participate in events: You can participate in employment events where you can participate in plain clothes. Both real and online (web seminars) are held more than 200 times a year nationwide, and you can narrow down the events that suit you by specifying the holding area, holding time, and category. Quick access to the steps to join and the information you need. You can complete the application through the app.
●Corporate Ranking Feature: Company rankings are posted using unique data such as sales by industry, research and development expenses, and company rankings with high annual income. *Some will be released in June 2023
● Limited information by following companies: If you use the "follow function" to follow companies you care about, there is a possibility that you will receive information only for followers and applicants.
● Direct scouts from companies: There is also a “scout function” where you can receive scouts from companies when you enter your profile information. * Scout will be delivered after June 2023.
●Recommendations based on history analysis: "Recommended for people who are paying attention to this company" etc. are displayed, so you can meet companies you didn't know before.
▼ Staying close to selection measures-Regularly disseminate reviews and detailed job hunting know-how that are useful for job hunting and selection measures!
Of course, the same functions as the web can be used in the application as well. From self-analysis to ES, web tests, interviews, and GD, you can consistently take measures.
● View reviews (ES selection measures/experience stories): You can see detailed information and advice on selection posted by seniors for each company. In addition to free word search, you can also search according to the gakuchika.
●Variety of aptitude tests: SPI, Treasure Box, General Knowledge, Design Thinking Test, Web-CAB, TG-WEB, Current Affairs, etc.
● Extensive article content and tools: We will update articles on job hunting know-how and selection measures, such as ES measures and interview measures. There are plenty of tools and feature pages that are useful for self-analysis and job hunting preparation, such as "Career Tusk Quest" and "Industry Map".
▼Stay close to your anxieties-Reduce anxiety with consultations with job-hunting advisors and lawyers, and accident insurance during job-hunting!
● You can consult anything about job hunting: If you follow a job hunting advisor or a lawyer advisor, you can consult with a message. Experienced and reliable advisors will answer your concerns, anxieties and troubles during job hunting and job hunting preparations.
● Peace of mind in case of emergency: The first accident insurance for new graduate employment services. Anshin insurance may be applied to reservations made through Caritas Shukatsu. For more details, please check in Career Tutoring.
▼ Easy to receive and confirm messages from companies and scouts with the app!
You can receive and check messages and scouts from companies. You will be notified in the app when you receive it, so you won't miss an important message. Important notifications will be notified by push notification.
■ How to use and notes
1. If access is concentrated, communication may be temporarily unavailable. If you cannot obtain or send information from the app, please access Caritas Job Hunting in your browser.
2. The app may transition to Caretase Job Hunting in the browser, and some functions may not be available.
*Personal information provided to companies when visiting or participating in seminars from this application and the handling of personal information are subject to the Caritas Job Hunting Membership Agreement.
Career job hunting https://job.career-tasu.jp/
Operating company DISCO Co., Ltd. Cooperation Nihon Keizai Shimbun, Nikkei HR