The ST-4001A is an application to crop an image used for the Share Picture function of a D-STAR transceiver, and transfers it to the transceiver.
- Photos taken, or photos/images saved on the Android device can be converted into the format used for the Share Picture function of the D-STAR transceiver.
- You can crop the image and enter text such as a call sign.
- The cropped image can be transferred through a network or using Bluetooth to the D-STAR transceiver.
- You can also save the cropped image as a file.
Refer to the INSTRUCTIONS for details.
Android 5.0 or later
Supported transceiver (As of September 2020)
*Firmware version 1.20 or higher
- Icom does not guarantee that the ST-4001A works on all Android devices. It may not work properly, depending on the OS version, installed applications, or other reasons.
- The transceiver and Android device must be connected to the same network to transfer an image to a transceiver through a network.
- In this application, you can use the font registered in Google Fonts. Internet access is required to get the font. It does not guarantee that all fonts registered with Google Fonts will be usable.
- Taking pictures using this application, and the selection of image files require an external app. If you want to use these features, you need to install camera apps, file manager apps, and gallery apps that can work with this app.
- You can start using this app by sharing images from gallery apps and the like, but it does not guarantee the operation of all apps.
- The main screen can only be displayed on a vertical screen. It does not fit on a horizontal screen or support Auto Rotate.