Marine Compass is a safe and secure network of small vessels and mini boats
Share departure status and sea position with family and groups
With the use of the smartphone app, you can create and share a voyage plan, a departure port record, and location information with your family, friends, and fellow vessels.
A network where mooring parties such as marinas and fishing cooperatives can also be shared
Mooring facility owners such as marinas and fishing cooperatives can share voyage plans, shipping port records, ship locations etc.
A network of peace of mind
In the event of an emergency, it will be possible to seek relief from the Japan Coast Guard quickly through the group etc.
● Registration of own ship
● Create voyage plan
● Notification of departure port
● Group setting between contacts (family, etc.) or coworkers
● Shared group position and message etc.
● Display "sea safety information" provided by the Japan Coast Guard on the map of the application
● Past departure and return port history
● Time measurement function from the current ship position to the destination
● Reception of various information including emergency information and alarms
Kanto Small Ship Safety Association