1. It is an application that can be easily operated anyway.
2. Send GPS information with the map URL.
3. It can be used not only in an emergency but also for everyday use.
In the event of a disaster, distress, or emergency of a child or the elderly, there is a method of making a phone call, but in case of emergency, making a phone call from the phone book or history takes time unexpectedly, and it can be impatient especially in an emergency. In many cases, you can use the "emergency button" to call a pre-registered person with a single touch.
Also, it is not easy to send or send an email including GPS. For quick reporting, it was possible to report fixed phrases including map URLs by email or line with a few operations.
[Emergency button usage scene]
● In the event of a disaster "I cannot use a landline phone due to a power outage" "I want to know my current location"
● In case of distress "I want to report the distress as soon as possible" "I want to report to multiple people at the same time"
● Children "I want to tell you that it has become dangerous" "I want to receive it on LINE"
● Elderly people "I want to tell you that I'm not feeling well" "I want to make a simple report"
【How to Use】
・ Please install from the store.
・ Currently, only Android version is under development for iOS version
・ The instruction manual can be downloaded from http://www.mimamori.jp/.
・ Android 5.0-10.X smartphone
・ Memory is recommended to be 2GB or more (minimum 1GB)