SmartSignOn for eFEREC or "SSO4eF" is a client application for NetSpring's eFEREC.
SSO4eF are designed for NetSpring's eFEREC logging on convenient applications.
NetSpring's eFEREC are the network end point access control equipment which can be used for captive portal web authentication with or without AUP (Authorized Use Policy) steps and also eFEREC be able to handling VLANs.
SSO4eF has the following functions;
- Pre-configuring USER-ID and Password into the application
- Automatic logging on
Access list and eFEREC automatic detection
- Device authentication (fingerprint, face, PIN etc) can be used for one touch logon
- Supporting Android V6.0 or later smart phones/tablet devices
- iOS version (for iPhone/iPad) are under development
For details about eFEREC, see the following Web site:
(Note) SSO4eF are valid only for eFEREC. And also for eFEREC Captive Portal authentication only. Not for legacy FEREC nor eFEREC legacy option mode.
* eFEREC is registered trademark(TM) for NetSpring, Inc. 2018