*Free to use! The definitive version of the childcare record app
* Understand the rhythm and flow of your daily life on the timeline
*Check the cycle of breastfeeding, sleep, and diapers in charts and graphs
*Share the division of care in real time with the family sharing function
* If you use the memo function, it can also be used as a childcare diary for your child.
◆◆Recommended for people like this◆◆
- Buttons should be easy to press
・ I want to remember the next breastfeeding
・ I want to record diapers and sleep other than breastfeeding at once
・I want to know the baby's life rhythm!
・I want to make it easier to hand over childcare to my family
・ I want to keep a childcare diary and growth record for my child
◆◆ Substantial recording items ◆◆
Breast milk/milk/pumping/baby bottle/baby food/drink/snack/poop/pee/sleep/walk/body temperature/bath/cough/fever/vomiting/rash/injury/hospital/medicine/other free description
◆◆Nursing Note has the following features◆◆
* Accurately measure breastfeeding time with a timer!
* Large buttons make it easy to switch between left and right with just one tap.
* You can record breastfeeding, breast pump, baby bottle, and each item! Also recommended for mother's milk and milk mixture.
* Collective management of baby care records other than breastfeeding, such as changing diapers and sleeping records!
* A timeline that makes it easy to see the records of the day! Know when to take care of your baby.
* Nursing alarm to manage breastfeeding intervals! We will let you know how much time has passed since the last breastfeeding time.
* Automatically tally records of breastfeeding, sleep, and excretion! Weekly graphs are also useful for comparison with the past.
* Share childcare records with your family in real time! Smooth division of childcare. When a record is added, it is shared immediately, so moms and dads can rest assured.
*Because you can see the baby's condition even when you are out, not only moms and dads but also all connected family members can rest assured.
* You can also see congratulatory cards for monthly birthdays that you tend to forget when you are busy with childcare.
* Perfect backup function! In order not to lose important records, please use the backup function.
◇ Please contact us from within the app, not the review ◇
Thank you for always posting valuable opinions and impressions to reviews.
We may receive reports of bugs in reviews, but due to lack of information for investigation, it takes time to respond and make improvements.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but if you have any inquiries about problems, please go to the Settings tab> FAQ/Inquiries> Report bugs and problems in the app, or
Please contact email@example.com.
◇To all mothers who are raising children◇
Taking care of your baby starts immediately after birth. Especially when it's the first time, I'm full of confusion and anxiety. While my body is not recovering well, I have to keep a record of how I took care of her in diapers, put her to sleep, and take care of her in case of a medical examination.
The unique part of the smartphone parenting app is that it is much less likely to forget to record compared to notebooks because it is always carried around. It also helps in times of disaster. In addition, the time required for recording can be shortened by recording with one touch.
At first, the purpose of the app was to record breastfeeding and caring, but as the child grows, the records become memorized, such as "The amount of breastfeeding has increased!" I'm going to change.
I would like to create a "breastfeeding notebook" so that moms can feel a little less anxious and burdened while raising children, which is already frustrating and stressful, and so that moms can smile every day.
Thank you for your continued support.
Nursing note management staff
After using the parenting app
Until then, please let us know what you think!
We'll be expecting you!
Click here for Karada Note Pregnancy and Childcare series apps
Mama Biyori: From around 4th month of pregnancy
Daily delivery of information on mothers and babies from the early, mid and late stages of pregnancy to childbirth
Birth date list: From around 7th month of pregnancy
Hospitalization at childbirth, postpartum childcare necessary items list! No need to worry about shopping.
I might have contractions: from around 8 months pregnant
A contraction interval measurement app used by one in two pregnant women.
Breastfeeding Note: From Day 0 After Childbirth
Breastfeeding, diapers, sleep, record baby care with one tap.
Step baby food: From around 5.6 months after birth
when what how? Supports baby food starting from 5 to 6 months old
Vaccine Note: From 2 months of age
Record vaccination schedule management, vaccination record, side reaction record
Gussu Rin Baby: Any Age
Put your baby to sleep and stop crying. Music box songs are popular!